Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash adams View Post
1. iphone 7 plus / updated / safari
2. sf bay area, california
3. see above
4. next time
5. how??? on ios??
i can give everything but number 5...how do i get that info?
The last one is a little hard I know. It actually might not be possible without extra programs. So for now, keep to the first 4 and we'll try and figure out if there is an easy way for you to get 5.

And we're not trying to say the problem is on your end. It's definitely on our end. But until we figure out how to fix, continuing to collect raw data is our best bet to getting there.

Kevin

2012 S1000RR White/Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-11-2017, 02:26 PM

Garage
I didn't log on all weekend so maybe I'm behind the curve but it seems as though some ads have been added to the forum? Every post has a pharmaceutical/medical ad underneath? I can barely even use the forum. Simply having the tab open crashes my entire browser. Anybody have similar issues? Any solutions? I already have the videos turned off in the settings and I've cleared everything I can in my browser.

2013 S1000RR
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-11-2017, 02:30 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svikis88 View Post
I didn't log on all weekend so maybe I'm behind the curve but it seems as though some ads have been added to the forum? Every post has a pharmaceutical/medical ad underneath? I can barely even use the forum. Simply having the tab open crashes my entire browser. Anybody have similar issues? Any solutions? I already have the videos turned off in the settings and I've cleared everything I can in my browser.
Don't know what browser you're using but just get adblock, I've never had a problem with this site.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ibdccddilifddb for Chrome, for the others just search for it.

post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-11-2017, 02:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermc View Post
Don't know what browser you're using but just get adblock, I've never had a problem with this site.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ibdccddilifddb for Chrome, for the others just search for it.
Just installed. Will see if this helps. Thanks.

EDIT*** Seems to have worked like a charm! Going to install that on all my computers. Thank you!

2013 S1000RR

Last edited by Svikis88; 09-11-2017 at 02:56 PM.
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hey,

Glad you were able to find a work around. For anyone who is still getting these issues, can you still continue to provide the info Natalie asked for? Sorry for the inconvenience with this.

Niall

2012 S1000RR White/Red
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 10:40 PM

I am using firefox with ad blocker and every thread I click on, the first time it will say "unable to connect." Go back and click a 2nd time and then it goes through.
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyosupmang View Post
I am using firefox with ad blocker and every thread I click on, the first time it will say "unable to connect." Go back and click a 2nd time and then it goes through.
I used a test account with the same settings as yours, poked around different threads on the site using Firefox (on win 10 desktop) with no ad blockers, and did not get the "unable to connect" error message.

What adblocker and device are you using? We'll see if we can recreate this on our end.

Thank you,
Nate

2012 S1000RR White/Red
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

I am having no current issues with Firefox, Safari and Edge so I agree, it sounds like @yoyosupmang might have a rouge adblocker or other issue.

Some of the most asinine things people do are typically preceded by the two words "Watch this".
S1000RR (hers) | 350EXC (hers) | XT250 (hers)
ST4s (mine) | R1250GSA (mine) | 500EXC (mine)
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Garage
Thanks for reporting that. @yoyosupmang try deleting your cache and cookies and see if you're still getting "unable to connect".

Niall

2012 S1000RR White/Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode