BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  zeke13 
#1 ·
Has anyone run them on their S1R? If so, track or street? Were they OEM SP models? What did you think...just curious?

#3 ·
I'm agreeing with weldoid!

I am also useing the SP, brand new, and found confidence in all level when your tire pressure is set correctly.

Even a pound or two off will not heat the carcass correctly and you would compromised the design of the tire.

Yet I do found side wall are a bit soft comparing to the dunlops 211 GPs; I've grown to like it now.

#4 · (Edited)
I've gone through 2x sets of the SP's on my Ducati 1198...they are OEM tires from the factory. I wouldn't buy them at MSRP, but are a great value when on sale. The tire has amazing traction (dry & wet), very predictable and provides good feedback. The only downsides, poor longevity (like most tires in the class) on the track and they will square off if ridden purely on the street, as they are not dual compound tires like the Dunlop Q2's (another great tire).

This magazine review is ~14 months old, but provides good insight on the tire.
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP Tire Comparison Review - Motorcycle USA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.