2D Sensor Source - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRod321 View Post
@BRAD_CCBMW sorry I took so long to get back to you but I sent you an email. Let me know when you receive it. Thanks!
Not a problem, pleasure working with you!! Your 2D sensor is on its way to you now!! I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Brad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 06:53 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAD_CCBMW View Post
Not a problem, pleasure working with you!! Your 2D sensor is on its way to you now!! I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Brad
Just got my sensor today!! Can't thank Brad enough! Gotta be honest, I wanna try riding without it first to get a feel for what it's like before I install the sensor (this is my first DDC BMW, my first BMW didn't have DDC) but part of me is like a kid at christmas and just wants to install it right now! LOL!
BRAD_CCBMW likes this.

16 S1000RR - current
12 S1000RR - traded in
06 CBR600RR - Track Bike
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Elk

It is plug and play. You can install it right away and unplug it at any time to experience the difference.

Often it is easier to sense what something is doing when it is removed rather than when added.
BRAD_CCBMW likes this.

'15 S1000RR

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 02:14 PM
Site Sponsor

All,

I've got a few 2D Sensors still on shelf ready to go to their new homes. Email me at [email protected] to make one yours. I accept all major CC's as well as PayPal. This items ship the same day as the orders are placed.

Brad
the_gooch likes this.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 05:57 PM

2D DDC Front Suspension Sensor Kit

I purchased the 2D DDC Front Suspension Sensor Kit from Alpha Racing in 2016, but never installed it.

It seems the kit is for riding on the race track, rather than on the street. The kit requires the installation of steering stops that restrict the bike's turning radius, and prevents locking the forks. On the track, it's not a problem. But in the city, a tight turning radius and fork locking are important.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW202.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	199582  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribute View Post
I purchased the 2D DDC Front Suspension Sensor Kit from Alpha Racing in 2016, but never installed it.

It seems the kit is for riding on the race track, rather than on the street. The kit requires the installation of steering stops that restrict the bike's turning radius, and prevents locking the forks. On the track, it's not a problem. But in the city, a tight turning radius and fork locking are important.
Are you selling it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode