BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Bear Mountain, NY

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  V3rbatim 
#1 ·
Anybody interested on riding to Bear Mountain in New York? Im at palisades parkway, 20 mins from bear mt. Im thinking over the weekend. Just have to pick the best weekend for everybody.

#2 ·
I would be down to go but I'm working the US Open until it's over on Sunday. Maybe the following weekend??

#11 ·
I got to try out the new 2020s in july at NJMP when I did levels 3 and 4 with CSS. I liked it but not enough to trade in my 16 for one. Maybe later on down the road but right now I'm still in love with my k46.
I'll pm you next week and set it up. I'll be coming from long island but we can work out the details later.

Reactions: Xtremsiege2
#14 ·
Any of you ride from Port Jervis Northwest along the river? I forget the route number. A sports car guy I know told me about the road but he said there were big crowds on the road and that makes me worry about LEO presence. Before I ride up there from Philly I was hoping to get an idea of the environment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.