BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Love at first sight...

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  roadracer 
#1 ·
Whats up fellow S1KRR jockeys? I am the proud owner of a 2013 S1KRR. I picked her up on Valentines Day 2018 and I have enjoyed every ride since. She had 1900 miles on the odometer and was barely broken in. Still had the stock rubber and showroom shine. Fast forward to today and she has 21k on the odometer and still has that showroom shine. I've had 5 liter bikes before this one but none compare. I can't wait to get a 2021(waiting for BMW to fix the stock map and work out all of the bugs.) here's to many more years together! >:)

#5 ·
Whats up fellow S1KRR jockeys? I am the proud owner of a 2013 S1KRR. I picked her up on Valentines Day 2018 and I have enjoyed every ride since. She had 1900 miles on the odometer and was barely broken in. Still had the stock rubber and showroom shine. Fast forward to today and she has 21k on the odometer and still has that showroom shine. I've had 5 liter bikes before this one but none compare. I can't wait to get a 2021(waiting for BMW to fix the stock map and work out all of the bugs.) here's to many more years together! /images/S1000RRForum_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
Fellow 2013 owner here in Tennessee! Welcome!

-Sam
Thank you Sam!

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Glad you've had so much fun on your bike and logged an insane amount of miles in a short period of time! Maybe post some pictures?

#8 ·
Beautiful bike. It was love at first sight for me when I first saw the S1000RR in a showroom and it took me many years to be able to finally buy one. I love every minute of being on my bike. Whenever people ask me how I like it I always reply "It's my dream bike so its my dream come true every time I throw a leg over her"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.