2016 S1000RR from Melbourne, Australia - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By David21

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 03:55 AM Thread Starter

Garage
2016 S1000RR from Melbourne, Australia

Hi,

I bought an S1000RR back in 2016 from Doncaster BMW. Have found heaps of useful information on this site but never got around to registering. So thought I should stop being a lurker and introduce myself. So thanks everyone who shares information on this site.

I'm loving the bike - I ride it to the city for work, take it out on weekend when I can and do the odd track day. It's really the best all round bike it does everything well. Only time I wish I was on something else is on the way back from a day out going down the freeway. Strangely enough no one who rides a comfortable bike is keen to swap then.

I just got back from the BMW RR Experience at Phillip Island which was an awesome day. 3 sessions on my bike, 1 on an S1000R, then 1 on an S1000XR.

Here's a picture of my bike:

And the fleet of bikes you could ride on the day:

They also had HP4 Race bikes people could ride but I presume it was just for VIPs or something as I asked the dealer and he said I couldn't ride one unless I bought one.

I tried to find @bennymx there but he wasn't working at Phillip Island! Guess you were stuck in the office that day?

David
bennymx likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-05-2018, 06:42 PM

congrats

congrats im new here myself and own a 2015 red/white
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode