BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Hi there - or as we say "Moin Moin"

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TGMRR 
#1 ·
Hi everybody!

A few days ago I set this account up and now it's about time to start!

My name is Michael and on August 1st. I took over the social media-jobs at Wilbers Products in Germany - we're a suspension-manufacturer as some of you may know. Today many people see social media as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and so on, but I'd like to rely to message boards as well. In my eyes forums are the best way to talk to a certain group of people with a certain interest.

But don't be worried, that I'll be flooding the board with messages like "Hey, you're searching for a new helmet? Ever thought about a new suspension-kit?". I'm here to help within the community, if there are any questions about our products and to be part of the community.

I think we'll get along and I start this topic with kind regards
- Michael

#2 ·
Welcome Michael. Good to have you on board. If you do feel like selling anything on here. Please make sure to read the rules and learn about becoming a vendor before posting items for sale. I know of a few guys who have the Wilbers DDC on their RR's and are very happy with it. Also a few people who have Wilbers on their GS.

#3 ·
Hi Benny,
thanks for having me. Currently I'm here to give support or to answer questions within the community. Selling our stuff is the task of others.

As I said, I don't want to annoy you guys with dumb commercials and by "forcing" you to buy our products. If a company would start such a thing in the messageboards I'm using frequently I'd be pissed as well.

#8 ·
thanks for having me :)

Welcome to the forum! I've enjoyed watching the Wilbers BMW team in IDM Superbike for the last few years. They are some beautiful bikes that you guys run!
We're starting at the Lausitzring the upcoming weekend. Sadly our driver Patryk Kosniak crashed last Friday in Assen and broke his leg severall times. But Marko Nekvasil, who is with our team from now on, is promising as well. He drove as a test in Assen and scored his first championship-points right away!

welcome to the forum, I'm glad to have you around. I have never heard of your company before. Time to do some research:grin2:.
Mission accomplished :D

I purchased my 2D sensor from Wilbers Triple Tuning in Germany. The price was very good with the exchange rate at the time (no VAT). It got here faster than from many local sources in the US. I have had absolutely no problems with it.

There have been questions on this forum about Wilbers products in the past. It will be good to have your knowledge base available.

Willkommen
Hey there, it's good to hear, that you like our products.
The former questions were the main reason to put me on the forums. Many people tend to ask their questions within messageboards an hesitate to write a mail or call. So we're coming to you :D

#7 ·
I purchased my 2D sensor from Wilbers Triple Tuning in Germany. The price was very good with the exchange rate at the time (no VAT). It got here faster than from many local sources in the US. I have had absolutely no problems with it.

There have been questions on this forum about Wilbers products in the past. It will be good to have your knowledge base available.

Willkommen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.