BMW S1000RR Forums:  BMW Sportbike Forum

BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum (https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/)
-   Cross Country BMW (https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/cross-country-bmw/)
-   -   In-Stock Wunderlich Sale. (https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/cross-country-bmw/237366-stock-wunderlich-sale.html)

BRAD_CCBMW 12-06-2018 12:30 PM

In-Stock Wunderlich Sale.

All,

I am working my way through my Wunderlich stock and will be posting items with special pricing. If you are interested in something that I have not posted feel free to reach out, chances are that I may have and just haven't gotten to it yet. As always if you have seen it somewhere else cheaper provide me with proof and I will match it no questions asked. As I work through my inventory I will be posting pictures along with pricing and quantities that I have in stock.

Always remember that I offer special forum pricing to all of my members on here and strive for customer satisfaction!!!

All orders shipped out of NJ that are over $100 go along with free shipping and no tax.

Email me at [email protected] for any and all questions, comments, concerns and to place orders.

Thanks all!!

Brad

BRAD_CCBMW 12-06-2018 12:33 PM

Description: Wunderlich Sport Tank Bag, Black

PN- 1250216

Price: MSRP: $293.95 Sale:$239.99

Quantity: 3

Email me at [email protected]

Elk 12-06-2018 06:24 PM

A superb bag, brilliant design, excellent quality.

BRAD_CCBMW 01-02-2019 05:01 PM

All,

I still have a good stock of Wunderlich available ready to ship!! If you're interested in anything even if it wasn't listed just email me at [email protected] and I will provide you exclusive pricing and availability. Also as most of you may know Wunderlich just moved from California to North Carolina, this is great for me as a distributor and you as a consumer because now the lead times on getting special order items in is basically half of what it used to be.

As a reminder all orders go along with exclusive forum pricing, no tax on orders shipped out of NJ, and free shipping. Also, I run a very honest and competitive business so feel free to ask questions so that I can do my best to deliver the best service to my loyal customers.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

Brad

BRAD_CCBMW 03-07-2019 03:31 PM

Description: Wunderlich Side Stand Enlarger

PN- 36060102

Price: MSRP: $89.95 Sale: BEST OFFER

Quantity: 1

All,

I am doing a "flash sale" on this item. Just to give back to my forum people. Here is how this is going to work. I am at the shop until 8pm tonight. Email me at [email protected] with your best offer for this item and whoever sends me the best offer by 8pm tonight gets it.

Let the games begin!!

Brad