BMW S1000RR Forum banner

F/S: S1000RR Akrapovic Slip-on w/ carbon fiber hanger

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  skapan 
#1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** S1000RR Akrapovic Slip-on w/ carbon fiber hanger

**SOLD**
I purchased these new and they had about 5200 miles of use

There are no dings or material blemishes, as you can see these are the BMW accessory parts
Slip on: 77118553960; carbon fiber hanger: 77118554343

I do not have the db insert

See less See more
#3 ·
Not my item but just thought I'd help answer your questions. This will work on a 2015 and will never be painfully loud, even without the insert. As a slip-on, it will be slightly louder than stock but not much. The insert just slides into the end of the muffler and is held in with a single 8mm hex screw. If you were to decide to upgrade headers later, the mid pipe in this listing would be eliminated and the Akrapovic headers would match up to this muffler. That would be louder than with the stock headers, but still nowhere near painfully loud. For reference, this is what the insert looks like: https://www.denniskirk.com/akrapovi...9fIJYCTLL6YtwVsvn5jez_nSEOd_yJw8aAgDvEALw_wcB

#9 ·
Just put on the new exhaust. Fairly simple. Looks great and sounds better. I would 100% recommend purchasing from STLS. The exhaust with 5k+ miles was nearly flawless.

Question for anyone out there listening. Where the slip on attaches to the CF hangar, the install manual had a ridiculous amount of washers to include. I did not have all the necessary washers, but looking at the fitment it doesn’t even look like there is room for any more hardware. Do you think I’ll have a problem with how I installed?

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.