BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Arrow shorty exhaust / MRA double bubble / Sargent Seat / Attack rear sets

5K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  jdmtom 
#1 · (Edited)
Arrow shorty exhaust / MRA double bubble / Sargent Seat / Attack rear sets / Sato cov

Its time for me to part with my bike and I dont see another S1000RR in the future so here are my goodies up for sale. This was a 2011 bike. I am located in NYC!

MRA double bubble: Black $60

Sargent Seat (Best money i have ever spent on a motorcycle) $250

Arrow Full Stainless Shorty exhaust: $900 OBO (Did not get a chance to take it off yet but I bought it this June so it does not have that many miles on it!) Best exhaust in my opinion for track days because it sits behind the rear sets and will be untouched in case of a lowside.

Sato Passenger set tie downs (Great for for tieing the bike down in a trailer or a pick up) $50

The motor on the bike is shot and I dont have the stock rear sets so if anyone wants to exchange them for stock ones with $$$ on top before the insurance co takes the bike away feel free to shoot me and offer!

See less See more
#15 ·
Can you get a reasonable price on shipping the exhaust to Australia?

#19 ·
cleaned out my PM box. Potential buyers on the seat and tie downs. Still have the arrow and the MRA double bubble. Shoot me some offers. I live in a studio or the educated term here is: "microloft" with bike parts decorating my living "area"/ room

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.