Does anyone know if the Stage 1 turner includes the M+ tune and the Stage 1 tune? Is that how that turner works or do you have to pick one?
I have one as part of the BETA program.
The Stage 1 would be everything the M+ addresses and more (to be revealed soon)
It’s so easy to do and you can also read and clear codes which saves me money and trips to the dealer.
The steps are really simple:
1. Remove the rear passenger seat to access the OBD port
2. Connect the unit and download your ECU map onto the handheld
3. Using the free PC software transfer your stock map to your computer
4. Email your map file to BrenTuning
5. BrenTuning emails you back the modified map file which you then load back onto the handheld
6. Connect the handheld back to your bike and flash the new map!
Bike is scheduled for a dyno run on Saturday 🙂