llmberger Belly pan - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 02:42 AM Thread Starter

llmberger Belly pan

Can someone here give me a suggestion with llmberger race belly pan or slip on belly pan , what I’m thinking is with slip on belly pan i can either change slip on or full exhaust ,which I have more options , and with racing one I can only put on full exhaust , I’m just afraid if I go with slipon belly pan with full exhaust the belly pan will looks weird 😞
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwo Lee View Post
Can someone here give me a suggestion with llmberger race belly pan or slip on belly pan , what I’m thinking is with slip on belly pan i can either change slip on or full exhaust ,which I have more options , and with racing one I can only put on full exhaust , I’m just afraid if I go with slipon belly pan with full exhaust the belly pan will looks weird 😞
There are actually 3 available.
Full exhaust option
Slip on/OEM exhaust option
Race option.

The full exhaust option is for a full exhaust, it won’t for the cat converter.

The slip on/OEM exhaust option fits the cat converter.

The race option I believe is the bellypan for their race fairings.

Hope this helps.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 05:52 AM

Good question! Wish I would've thought about this as I've already ordered mine from @MotoMillion. Hopefully fits the stock exhaust well an doesn't look awful once I switch to full system over the winter.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

That’s what I’m afraid of so when r u getting ur belly pan ? Maybe more image for us ? 🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by TONE_757 View Post
Good question! Wish I would've thought about this as I've already ordered mine from @MotoMillion. Hopefully fits the stock exhaust well an doesn't look awful once I switch to full system over the winter.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Vendor

Garage
If this is for the 2019 / 2020 S1000RR, the racing belly pan will not fit with your oem side panels, you need to purchase the Ilmberger race side panels as well.

For OEM side panels, the belly pan consists of Slip On or Full exhaust belly pan.

Slip on one has the slits cut for the oem cats, and the full exhaust one doesn't.

Both will fit the OEM side panels, as long as it states it is the "Street" model.
Sportrider801 likes this.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwo Lee View Post
That’s what I’m afraid of so when r u getting ur belly pan ? Maybe more image for us ? 🙂

Quote:
I've spoke to Mani many times since I've ordered all the carbon parts. I'm waiting for peices to be sent from Germany to Mani(Miami) and then to me. @MotoMillion and I spoke last week, hopefully today I'll get a tracking number emailed as I've been told the rear hugger was on the way last week to Mani. So to answer your question not sure when I'll receive it hopefully with a week or two. I'll post the pics
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 12:29 AM

@MotoMillion yes this is regarding the 2020 belly pan. Maybe I'm a little lost on what your saying, attached is a screenshot of some of the order. Yellow outline on belly pan, is this the proper one that fits the OEM upper fairing? Also the slip on for now, an full system over winter I'm guessing will fit also? May need to call an adjust the order if this doesn't fit OEM upper with slip on/ full system later.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190806-002549_AOL_1565065744809.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	202126  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 01:00 AM

I think I'm good at least. Had to go back an read the fine print again. Here is the details of what I ordered. Sorry to high Jack OP!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190806-005830_Chrome_1565067601406.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	202128  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

I think motomillion is trying to tell us Racing belly pan = No plug and play without Racing upper fairing , Slip on Belly pan = Oem friendly fits 🙂 , full system belly pan = must have Full system with Oem faring ,

between I have just ordered the Slip on belly pan and full exhaust now I hope it won’t looks weird with this combo lol

Quote:
I think I'm good at least. Had to go back an read the fine print again. Here is the details of what I ordered. Sorry to high Jack OP!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Vendor

Garage
Quote:
@MotoMillion yes this is regarding the 2020 belly pan. Maybe I'm a little lost on what your saying, attached is a screenshot of some of the order. Yellow outline on belly pan, is this the proper one that fits the OEM upper fairing? Also the slip on for now, an full system over winter I'm guessing will fit also? May need to call an adjust the order if this doesn't fit OEM upper with slip on/ full system later.
Yes, what you've ordered will fit the OEM upper fairing.

2020 S1000RR Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Belly Pan for Slip On will fit OEM upper fairing. Will fit 2019 / 2020 S1000RR models with Slip On and Full Exhaust systems.

2020 S1000RR Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Belly Pan for Full Exhaust
will fit OEM upper fairing. Will only fit 2019 / 2020 S1000RR models with full exhaust system. Will not fit stock exhaust or slip on exhausts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode