2020 RR Current Mods (PICS) - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 26Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 136
2020 RR Current Mods (PICS)

Progress of what I have done so far. Appreciate suggestions!

Here is my current list:

Akra TI EVO long can exhaust
Evotech Tail Tidy
Brembo HP Master XR01171
Motul RBF660 Fluids
Motul 7100 in the motor
Pirelli Supercorsa's
Gilles Tooling FXR rearsets
Pitbull Spools

In the mail:

OE Seat Cover
M Sport chain adjusters

Next up:

Ilmberger Race Bellypan
New Calipers still under review
Tune
Proti Bolt set
T Drive Rotors
(IDK what else??)

Question feel free to ask
Comments feel free to leave!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3747.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	202088   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3746.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	202090   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3736.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	202092   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3730.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	202094   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3702.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	202096  

Bunky927, McRR and fastchick911 like this.

Last edited by wes4895; 08-05-2019 at 01:17 AM.
wes4895 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 01:46 AM
Member
 
stefanus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes4895 View Post
Progress of what I have done so far. Appreciate suggestions!

Here is my current list:

Akra TI EVO long can exhaust
Evotech Tail Tidy
Brembo HP Master XR01171
Motul RBF660 Fluids
Motul 7100 in the motor
Pirelli Supercorsa's
Gilles Tooling FXR rearsets
Pitbull Spools

In the mail:

OE Seat Cover
M Sport chain adjusters

Next up:

Ilmberger Race Bellypan
New Calipers still under review
Tune
Proti Bolt set
T Drive Rotors
(IDK what else??)

Question feel free to ask
Comments feel free to leave!
Perhaps a high screen and radiator protector.
wes4895 likes this.
stefanus is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 01:52 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanus View Post
Perhaps a high screen and radiator protector.
Im short so I haven't seen benefits to a high screen I heard MRA was having some issues to with scratching original finish so I will wait until that is sorted before considering.

I have never done any rad protection on my bikes and haven't seen an issue with so far but I have considered it.

Thank you!
GixY2K and stefanus like this.
wes4895 is offline  
 
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 05:58 AM
Senior Member
 
TONE_757's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Virginia Beach VA
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes4895 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanus View Post
Perhaps a high screen and radiator protector.
Im short so I haven't seen benefits to a high screen[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG] I heard MRA was having some issues to with scratching original finish so I will wait until that is sorted before considering.

I have never done any rad protection on my bikes and haven't seen an issue with so far but I have considered it.

Thank you!
My MRA screen hasn't scratched my finish at all. Noticed the difference immediately, but than again as you said your short, I'm 6'-3" so works amazing. Have had it on for about a month now.
PS: bike looks amazing!!
wes4895 likes this.
TONE_757 is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 06:55 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 58
First off, excellent choices on the mods, they look great. My bike isn't here yet and I'm losing sleep over the tuning for the full akrapovic and what to do about the belly pan. Are you considering an ECU flash for the full exhaust? On the 2012 I had bought a sharkskinz and painted it matte. It came out pretty well. $900 for the CF pan makes me cringe.

A suggestion for an item not on your list, chain adjusters, they're expensive but handy.

Grats on a great bike with great mods, and have fun!
wes4895 likes this.
BMWFen is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Site Sponsor
 
SoFlo_SBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes4895 View Post
Progress of what I have done so far. Appreciate suggestions!

Here is my current list:

Akra TI EVO long can exhaust
Evotech Tail Tidy
Brembo HP Master XR01171
Motul RBF660 Fluids
Motul 7100 in the motor
Pirelli Supercorsa's
Gilles Tooling FXR rearsets
Pitbull Spools

In the mail:

OE Seat Cover
M Sport chain adjusters

Next up:

Ilmberger Race Bellypan
New Calipers still under review
Tune
Proti Bolt set
T Drive Rotors
(IDK what else??)

Question feel free to ask
Comments feel free to leave!
An Alpha clutch lever would compliment that sweet master cylinder. Also GB Racing covers are always a great idea.

Let us know when you are ready for the rotors and calipers, we will get you sorted.
BMW_388, wes4895 and fastchick911 like this.
SoFlo_SBK is online now  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Lifetime Member
 
BMW_388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,826
You know how much I have already helped you in your build process. XWORKS would like to compliment your tuning needs. You wont be disappointed. I know I dont have a flashy website (bmwhp.com), but the information there is true and to the point of the features it helps the most. I guess one point that has come up in conversation with others is the speed limiter readout. My ECU modifications allow to the cluster to read beyond 186 MPH. Others have not figured that out on the modification process. I have seen 193 on my cluster I few times now. I have the new Carbonin Avio Fiber WSBK Race Fairing Kit to hopefully get the aero slick enough to hit 199 in a mile run.

Riding and loving my 2020 K67 with the custom XWORKS ECU
Check out MotoMillion ( forum Vendor section ) for all your needs in ECU work
Check out MotoMillion also has programming for RCK3 / HP power Kit enables now
Programmer for MotoMillion is myself ( BMW_388 )
I personally own the 2014, 2015, 2018, 2020 S1000RR
This makes for checking my ECU work is perfect every time sold by MotoMillion
BMW_388 is online now  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Senior Member
 
PaniDropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_388 View Post
You know how much I have already helped you in your build process. XWORKS would like to compliment your tuning needs. You wont be disappointed. I know I dont have a flashy website (bmwhp.com), but the information there is true and to the point of the features it helps the most. I guess one point that has come up in conversation with others is the speed limiter readout. My ECU modifications allow to the cluster to read beyond 186 MPH. Others have not figured that out on the modification process. I have seen 193 on my cluster I few times now. I have the new Carbonin Avio Fiber WSBK Race Fairing Kit to hopefully get the aero slick enough to hit 199 in a mile run.
Who are these "others" you are referring to? Might want to start being less vague because BT certainly figured that out a long time ago and it's included in their stage 1 (I can confirm it goes beyond 186).

Someone's gotta keep you honest around here apparently.
PaniDropper is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Senior Member
 
PaniDropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlo_SBK View Post
An Alpha clutch lever would compliment that sweet master cylinder. Also GB Racing covers are always a great idea.

Let us know when you are ready for the rotors and calipers, we will get you sorted.
I'd check with @SoFlo_SBK for the GB Racing Covers too, not just the rotors and calipers

They are a great fit and finish. Pay attention during the install as others mentioned one of the bolts supplied is a bit long and requires the use of one of the stock bolts.
SoFlo_SBK likes this.
PaniDropper is offline  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 12
So what is a stage 2 going to entail, and any idea on the price point yet ?
tech960 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome