Another Flash Tuner: Amazing Results - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Another Flash Tuner: Amazing Results

Another option for flash tuning. This guy is the best in South Florida, seriously, these are the clowns down here.

https://slayertuning.com/
bennymx and wfo439 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 11:32 AM
Lifetime Member

Frank reversed a charge to PayPal in April 2018 on a RCK3 MDI VCI cable and won the case against me. I lost $987 on the transaction.

then Frank used a Google voice number to call me as Carlos in June 2018 and got a 2018 RCK3/HP Power Kit'ed ECU, Switch, EWS, and 2 keys for $1800... He pay with Elizabeth Diaz Chase account on Zella. Elizabeth reversed the charges as someone misused her account. thankfully, I had the text messages on the exchange of information on the transaction and I won that case or I would have lost the $1800. I suspect he is cloning my work in other ECU's now.

this guy a real piece of sh!t.

He is friends with another guy name Alex in the same area and he has got 2 2016 ECU, EWS, 2 keys with RCK3/HP Power kits, but Alex has always pay and never tried to reverse charges. He has admitted that Frank has wanted to copy the ECU's.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_388 View Post
Frank reversed a charge to PayPal in April 2018 on a RCK3 MDI VCI cable and won the case against me. I lost $987 on the transaction.

then Frank used a Google voice number to call me as Carlos in June 2018 and got a 2018 RCK3/HP Power Kit'ed ECU, Switch, EWS, and 2 keys for $1800... He pay with Elizabeth Diaz Chase account on Zella. Elizabeth reversed the charges as someone misused her account. thankfully, I had the text messages on the exchange of information on the transaction and I won that case or I would have lost the $1800. I suspect he is cloning my work in other ECU's now.

this guy a real piece of sh!t.

He is friends with another guy name Alex in the same area and he has got 2 2016 ECU, EWS, 2 keys with RCK3/HP Power kits, but Alex has always pay and never tried to reverse charges. He has admitted that Frank has wanted to copy the ECU's.

Oh man, what a bunch of d bags. I ran across this site Bren has up on this dude. Seems he runs with all the street goons that like to do a 9/10ths run out by the race track here. Straight line heroes.

Would love to catch him in a bunch of lies but doubt I will cross paths with this loser.

Typical South Florida scam artists. Nobody can be trusted down here.
bennymx, BMW_388 and techno_violet like this.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 03:24 PM

Piece of **** dude
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 06:22 PM

Another group of scammers is hilltop in the UK. There is a fb group called treetop tuning that is exposing them. Literally charge people for a tune and the bike makes the same power as before and no changes get made. Its all a scam.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 09:15 PM
sro

"Nock" sensor.

Who "red" ur file.

Sadly, there are plenty of people out there pretending to be a "tuner" who isn't really doing anything to these ECUs.

All of these folks chasing more horsepower must have some serious riding skills. I can barley handled my stock HP4. I mean these folks chasing HP should be racing.
bennymx likes this.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 01:31 AM
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sro View Post
"Nock" sensor.

Who "red" ur file.

Sadly, there are plenty of people out there pretending to be a "tuner" who isn't really doing anything to these ECUs.

All of these folks chasing more horsepower must have some serious riding skills. I can barley handled my stock HP4. I mean these folks chasing HP should be racing.
They are just going fast in a straight line. Like the old saying.... anyone can go fast in a straight line.

"Straight roads are for fast motorcycles, curvy roads are for fast riders"
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 06:06 AM

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_388 View Post
They are just going fast in a straight line. Like the old saying.... anyone can go fast in a straight line.

"Straight roads are for fast motorcycles, curvy roads are for fast riders"
It's not necessarily hp. My 17 lost big in midrange when I put a system on it. Just to make it run right again

Side note. That's pretty **** behaviour bmw_388
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 09:21 AM

It's true tho. Fast bikes can't go around the corners fast all by themselves.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode