Another owner selling his 2020. - Page 4 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 03:50 AM

Ok had to delete the last one, my English went to sleep on me, haha.

I'm 80% sure this guy will let the bike go for 20k cash. I've spoken to him via Facebook message and he says title in hand, 300miles. Located Virginia USA. Only posted on here in case someone is interested.

Wonder why I'm seeing so many for sale. It's crazy, I absolutely love mine. Could it be better? YES, did I think about selling? YES but I thought about it hard for a few days and only issues I could come up with can be fixed with a flash. (BMW_388 and Brentuning) already have one available. So I've chosen to deal with it for now, and spent a boat load on carbon from @MotoMillion. Next year hopefully when I'm confident that the bike will withstand the time I'll flash/tune/full system it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190724-235442_Facebook_1564037450309.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	201874  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
I feel your pain. Aprilia has been on my mind as well. No major changes except for the engine and the bike is still a top contender. I cant wait to see a redesign though.
I'm pissed. I'm ready to get a new R1 or Ape and ride it till I get my BMW. I ain't gonna miss out on half or all of the warm weather when it arrives. This cold winter bs is making me depressed coupled with the production delays. I've had a gut full
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 10:46 AM
cjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennymx View Post
I'm pissed. I'm ready to get a new R1 or Ape and ride it till I get my BMW. I ain't gonna miss out on half or all of the warm weather when it arrives. This cold winter bs is making me depressed coupled with the production delays. I've had a gut full
It would help if there were reliable information about when bikes will be available.

My current street/track bike is becoming unreliable - not sure how long I can wait for the BMW.
This is interesting: https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bik...mited-edition/
bennymx likes this.

post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TONE_757 View Post

I'm 80% sure this guy will let the bike go for 20k cash. I've spoken to him via Facebook message and he says title in hand, 300miles. Located Virginia USA. Only posted on here in case someone is interested.

Wonder why I'm seeing so many for sale. It's crazy, I absolutely love mine. Could it be better? YES, did I think about selling? YES but I thought about it hard for a few days and only issues I could come up with can be fixed with a flash. (BMW_388 and Brentuning) already have one available. So I've chosen to deal with it for now, and spent a boat load on carbon from @MotoMillion. Next year hopefully when I'm confident that the bike will withstand the time I'll flash/tune/full system it.
I saw that, there was like a VW GTI or something next to the bike. Looked like a condo complex. Whatever, if you want to sell because you're impatient with the tune let someone else love it. The rest of us will wait for more colors, and a few glitches to work their way out.

///Xtremsiege2
2016 B&RR s1000rr Premium
post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Where are you located? You should be able to get the bike in a few months.
post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TONE_757 View Post

Is the warranty transferable?

2014 HP4 Comp #5961
post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
"Et tu, Brute?"

What happened to all that "next generation" enthusiasm??
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:40 PM

@flyryder One can only stay positive for so long. I will always buy a S1000RR. But I am very disappointed about losing out on so much riding time. I do have my current RR but when you know the new one is coming that becomes forgotten. I need a new bike. 2 years I upgrade and now I am already over 3. The bike is old and tired. I don't want it. I am just having a whinge. I have been quiet but seeing everyone modifying their new bikes is really making me triggered. Toys out of the pram now.
McRR and Lugn like this.
post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:49 PM
A B

Garage
Quote:
@flyryder One can only stay positive for so long. I will always buy a S1000RR. But I am very disappointed about losing out on so much riding time. I do have my current RR but when you know the new one is coming that becomes forgotten. I need a new bike. 2 years I upgrade and now I am already over 3. The bike is old and tired. I don't want it. I am just having a whinge. I have been quiet but seeing everyone modifying their new bikes is really making me triggered. Toys out of the pram now.
"old and tired" pffft
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	verucameme.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	201900  
bennymx and fastchick911 like this.

1990 Carrera 4 | 2016 S1000RR | 2010 S1000RR (gone)
post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-26-2019, 12:23 AM

@A B Yeah man after 2 years and 60,000kms of hard road riding I don't want them. Need me a freshy.
A B and skapan like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode