BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Dyno’d my 2020 after my 600 mile service

8K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  Illusionalta 
#1 ·
Bike makes gobs of power, really pleased with it.. made 196whp, on this same dyno my 15 RR makes 177.. so looks like Bmw hit it right outta the park.. made a vid of it, sounds great, can’t wait to slap on the new akra ..

https://youtu.be/unWW77RiQ1k

#4 ·
With a full system and a flash new RR will be king of power.

Still no signs of M power kit or flash options yet.

#10 · (Edited)
here you go... can read it now... 196 USA K67 dyno bone stock with 650 miles there about ...

#22 ·
jeeez!

I was going to wait for this years version to pan out. love my 2016..but dayam! wish i could just transfer my SC project exhaust over. love that thing. cant part with it when i sell the bike

#24 ·
Installed my full akra, in bikes Defense, it hasn’t had much time to adjust itself, but results are results, it picked up .6hp upstairs peak, and gained about 10whp across the mid range.. which is pretty impressive to be honest.. sounds great, my knuckles and the springs aren’t friends anymore.. bike runs great, and I weighed it too it’s 423lbs with full tank.. I’ll attach photo of sheet in next post, cause I had a nice post before and my phone crashed and lost it!

#35 ·
Hope ya get it figured out, Like mentioned, it’s def something unplugged or disconnected, sadly we can’t read our bikes with GS-911wifi yet, wonder if the std obd reader will give ya any insight? Has anyone tried that?

Mine is running good, finally got to floor it for a good bit, it’s a star gazing exercise, the flat spot is there, seat still sucks, but overall the bike handles beautifully, looking forward to someone being able to fix the ecu deal..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.