Melbourne Riders Check in here. - Page 10 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 08:43 AM

Garage
Great day guys. Thank you for the hospitality. Not doing any video editing till I get home I don't think sorry. But it will come eventually.
bennymx likes this.

2015 S1000RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-03-2016, 11:12 PM

Melbourne Riders Check in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca_779 View Post
Great day guys. Thank you for the hospitality. Not doing any video editing till I get home I don't think sorry. But it will come eventually.

Most welcome,once a Victorian always a Victorian Great to meet you and other forum members face to face and talk bikes. Some nice mods on the bikes too, my Sthou was the only stock bike in the group, got some great ideas on what mods to do. Also special thanks to @bennymx for arranging the route and taking the lead (but there is no way any of us where sticking with him, pure hard core 'street', impressive)
bennymx and macca_779 like this.

2015 S1000RR
post #93 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 12:26 AM

I quite enjoyed how much everyone loved their bikes. Everyone knew about all the technology and cool bits about the bikes. Good to share the passion with fellow S1000 riders. Everyone can relate to each other. Was something I have never experienced. Was a good pace all day and no issues which is always good. I'll get another one organised soon. Thanks Macca, good to have you down here in Vic.
War Machine and macca_779 like this.

Last edited by bennymx; 01-04-2016 at 05:43 AM.

post #94 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 06:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennymx View Post
I quite enjoyed how much everyone loved their bikes. Everyone knew about all the technology and cool bits about the bikes. Good to share the passion with fellow S1000 riders. Everyone can relate to each other. Was something I have never experienced. Was a good pace all day and no issues which is always good. I'll get another one organised soon. Thanks Macca, good to have you down here in Vic.
Yeah I felt the same way. Quite possibly the best bunch of guys I've been riding with. All bike lovers and good blokes too. Good pace and great group ride etiquette too. Jamie and I looking forward to the next ride. Maybe even a track day with you guys!
Timmybuzz likes this.
post #95 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieS1KR View Post
Yeah I felt the same way. Quite possibly the best bunch of guys I've been riding with. All bike lovers and good blokes too. Good pace and great group ride etiquette too. Jamie and I looking forward to the next ride. Maybe even a track day with you guys!
I'm going Island on the 25th with a big group of mates. Shall be good. Dicing all day.

In other news, I'm thinking of doing another ride this Sunday. Weather is prime for 29 degrees and sunny. Perfect for shredding tyres. I'll see if we get the numbers. Will post it up on the fb page. Yesterday got me hungry for reefton again.
WarpSpeed likes this.

Last edited by bennymx; 01-04-2016 at 06:23 AM.
post #96 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieS1KR View Post
Sounds like you all had fun.
Anyone keen for Broadford on 20th (champions) or 21st PMCC Trackday?

2011 S1000RR
Instagram: warpspeed6 https://instagram.com/warpspeed6/
post #97 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 07:03 AM Thread Starter

Jamie and I are down for Sunday as per the fb group.

Next track day for me in Phillip Island in Feb where the CBR1000RR gets a shake down.
bennymx likes this.
post #98 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 09:20 AM

Sounds like I missed a good one. Hopefully can catch up on the next one. What's the fb page?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #99 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-04-2016, 04:08 PM

Melbourne S10000RR Riders.
post #100 of 115 (permalink) Old 01-08-2016, 04:37 AM

Right then. Ride number 2. This Sunday I will be leaving from Kinglake servo the same as last time. 9am start. Ride will be the same as last time for those of you who attended. Only this time I will be continuing on to Jamieson. 460km round trip. I assume some of you will peel off at Marysville if you have things to do. Lunch will be at Jamieson pub around 1pm.

Timmybuzz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode