BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum - View Single Post - Welcome SoFlo SBK LLC
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 02:17 PM
SoFlo_SBK
Site Sponsor

SoFloSBK.com

For those that have dealt with me on a business level, I hope they will share their experience. Good or bad. I know I may be the new kid on the block but who better to provide product to our S1000RR family then someone who has actual build knowledge on these bikes through multiple gens. ***Products available for most popular sportbikes in addition to the S1K.

We can be reached at pretty much all hours at [email protected]. We WILL get back to you as soon as possible. If we don't have an item in stock or can't get it, I will actually let you know up front and not let you sit there with an order open for 5 days with no explanation.

We will do whatever we can to meet or beat a deal you have in writing. Sometimes the deal won't work, we get it.

If we don't carry it or can't get it, we WILL get you in contact with someone that can.

We understand the value of saving money on these parts but please, if we answer 10 emails and give you the support---don't throw us under the bus over $20. Our service will trump the couple of dollars saved elsewhere.

All of the parts we sell are parts that we believe to be some of the best in the business. Almost all of them we have personal experience with at the racetrack. We would NOT sell you something we wouldn't use ourselves.

All of the parts we sell are legit through proper distribution. No grey market or shady deals.

For all inquiries we ask that you please email us at [email protected]. Sometimes PMs get lost or mixed up. Best bet is email.

www.SoFloSBK.com South Florida Superbikes

Last edited by the_gooch; 08-01-2019 at 02:45 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome