25 years broad racing experience, 14 of which have been on the professional circuit encompassing superbike series, supermoto, and mountain biking
* Raced motocross since age 11; worked way up to pro Supercross; started mountain biking as part of rehab from bad crash
* Mountain Bike Dual Slalom NCAA NORBA National Champion 1999; National Champion Runner Up 1998 and top 5 contender for National and UCI World Levels 1995 through 2000
* Competed in several Supermoto events 2002 and 2003. In 2002, earned a spot On First USA TEAM to compete internationally in Mettet Belgium.
* Was a Pirelli tire guy at California race tracks for 3 years; sold, mounted, balanced and serviced racers and teams including amateurs, AMA pros and World Superbike level
* Competed locally at Willow Springs Motorcycle Club WSMC Road Race Series s as part of Bill Bartell Harley Davidson Team. Rider a H D Sportster, he made it to the podium with the 3rd overall highest points in Club Heavyweight Twin Expert Class Championship 2003.
* Started racing select AMA pro events in 2004
* First to qualify Triumph Daytona for AMA pro main in 25 in 2004
* Overall point standing 2007 in AMA Supersport; 41st in Supersport on Yamaha R6;
Best finish; 19th at Laguna Seca season closer
* Overall point standing 2008: 22nd Supersport; best finish; 17th at Miller Motorsports Park, also competed in select FX events. Posted multiple top 20 finishes
* Overall point standing 2009: 3rd Moto GT 1; As part of rider duo, earned podium finishes
at Daytona Season Opener, Road Atlanta, Road America and
**First Rider to Race the BMW S1000rr in AMA Superbikes