A few FREE BOG books. (new edition arrived) - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > Supporting Vendors > Y Chrome Customs

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage
Default A few FREE BOG books. (new edition arrived)

With the first batch of "Bouncing off Guardrails" books having arrived from the new publisher and for sale, i have 3 copies of the old print I'll give away. First 3 replies to this thread get them sent to them. After you reply here, PM me your name and mailing address so i can get it out the door to you. No obligation, though if you don't mind, an honest review on BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | Paperback would be HIGHLY appreciated. thanks.

new cover below, more wanted poster-type. appropriate.

Axe, author of "Bouncing off Guardrails"
www.ychrome.com (book, "Sick S1K" S1000 T-shirts, and S1000RR accessory/radar mount)
facebook, youtube
verrucktaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

Garage

Does this include to the UK?
Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Does this include to the UK?
sure, why not. Curious how someone over there might view the book not being perhaps as familiar with the 'culture' reflected in the book.

not sure if there's customs you'd have to pay or not, but i'll get it shipped over for you. just pm me the exact address so I can get it over there for you.

1 down, 2 to go.

www.ychrome.com (book, "Sick S1K" S1000 T-shirts, and S1000RR accessory/radar mount)
facebook, youtube
Old 06-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by verrucktaxe View Post
With the first batch of "Bouncing off Guardrails" books having arrived from the new publisher and for sale, i have 3 copies of the old print I'll give away. First 3 replies to this thread get them sent to them. After you reply here, PM me your name and mailing address so i can get it out the door to you. No obligation, though if you don't mind, an honest review on BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | Paperback would be HIGHLY appreciated. thanks.

new cover below, more wanted poster-type. appropriate.

Love one! Cheers!
Mtheo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtheo72 View Post
Love one! Cheers!
cool. PM me the address and i'll get it on the way.

facebook, youtube
Old 06-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

And third maybe

Pm sent

Last edited by Alter ego; 06-16-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Alter ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
And third maybe

Pm sent
didn't get the PM??

Just need your address PM and Godzilla's address and they should all go out today. Thanks.

facebook, youtube
Old 06-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Garage

pm sent. Thank you.
Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Hopefully by now everyone who ordered the free book has received them, unless you're in Alaska or overseas, which may take a little longer. I hope you all enjoy it, and again, i really appreciate an honest review at BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback if you don't mind. The publisher is pre-selling copies to stores, so if B&N store sees more reviews, they'll be more likely to order the book and place it well, which means maybe i'll be less in the red on this project.

For those who are still interested in the book and didn't get a free one, the book can be pre-ordered at a B&N or a signed copy from me now at Bouncing off Guardrails.

Thanks and have a great weekend and 4th! careful with the funsnaps. It's all fun and games til you blow a hand off.

facebook, youtube
Old 06-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Axe,
Still reading the book, going well so far. Good read. Thanks for the tshirt and poster as well. My 9 yr old son is eyeing the poster...

Will post a review once its read.
Alter ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement