A few FREE BOG books. (new edition arrived) - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > Supporting Vendors > Y Chrome Customs

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
Axe,
Still reading the book, going well so far. Good read. Thanks for the tshirt and poster as well. My 9 yr old son is eyeing the poster...

Will post a review once its read.
Good to hear, thanks. Explain to that 9 year old how much i suffered through the photo shoot for that poster so that he could appreciate it.

Axe, author of "Bouncing off Guardrails"
www.ychrome.com (book, "Sick S1K" S1000 T-shirts, and S1000RR accessory/radar mount)
facebook, youtube
verrucktaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Hey everyone, hope you had a good Labor Day weekend. Book release is coming up 01 Oct, so thanks to those that have left reviews, and for those that haven't, I'd sure appreciate one at BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by Axe DeKruif, Morgan James Publishing | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback as it gets closer to release so the stores might be more apt to put it on the shelves and spread the mental poison.

Enjoy the weekend!

www.ychrome.com (book, "Sick S1K" S1000 T-shirts, and S1000RR accessory/radar mount)
facebook, youtube
Old 09-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Saturday (tomorrow) i'm giving the healthy motivation talk at the San Antonio Fiesta Gold's Gym at 2 pm. Monday i'll be interviewed on the Kents5 morning TV program somewhere between 9-10, official release date of book, and then i'll be having a book release party at flying saucer Monday night from 5-9 or whenever. Feel free to drop by, bring friends or strippers, etc.

Bouncing off Guardrails - Events | Facebook

facebook, youtube
Old 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

yep, they let Axe on TV and i didn't even cuss. here's my interview from the local TV morning show today.

Bouncing Off Guardrails | kens5.com San Antonio

facebook, youtube
Old 10-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

Before i went into heart surgery, the biggest thing was being able to look back at the experiences I had in life, as that's all you can take with you. I like being able to look back at the last 2 years and know the lesson stuck and i'm still living a bucket list doing everything i can to the hilt. Here's what's happened since the last entry in the book including Rammstein in NYC, motivational talks in IA, Mangos dancers in Miami Beach, sprained ankle in Rockies, and rides through the TX hill country. Enjoy and thanks to those that have bought the book and helping me continue to do these things.

facebook, youtube
Old 10-20-2012, 05:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

I hate asking favors, but this is free and a few minutes would really help from those who read the book, I'd really appreciate honest feedback at amazon and B&N. Even if you left a review on the old amazon, they didn't carry over to the new book edition. Thanks in advance for a few minutes, as it's much appreciated!!

facebook, youtube
Old 11-21-2012, 06:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

as proof writing books is just a method for tax deductible fun and not a way to get rich, here's what $5K buys you in advertising these days. i'd have to sell 10,000 books from this ad campaign just to break even on it. But, i did get to do a commercial shoot, including the scene with a hot waitress. If no one will give you 5 minutes in the limelight, you just buy it.

facebook, youtube
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
Site Sponsor

Garage

pretty jazzed in the last week my book hit the top 100,000 on both Kindle (1,000,000 books) and paperback (8,000,000 books). Good to see new minds infected!

facebook, youtube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement