BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Great track day & new App

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  z00 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine recommended an app called Track Addict, it's awesome. Allows you to set it based on track you're riding. It uses GPS to automatically start & end sessions. It shows you braking & accel zones, many important features offered in expensive track timers and cameras. I used the free version. I just leave my phone in my tailbag.

I have no idea how I managed to do 1:36 on a worn out front tire, but happy not to be the slowest in advanced group anymore. So @sro @Jagman can dig my noobish leader bike skills even more :p

Here is some footage from one of my slower sessions. My camera did not start on all sessions. It would be the only reason I get a GPS camera so it starts/shuts off automatically. NCBike is my least favorite track, curbing sucks, hitting apexes cannot be harder. :grin2:

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
lol many red flags in other groups. Luckily in A just a couple of yellow flags and all sessions continued normally. I have no idea what happened to this guy. I saw him but looked ok.

Also A group was the least crowded. A damn Ducati rider took out another rider in another group, it was the worst crash of the day.

Reactions: bennymx
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.