BMW S1000RR Forum banner

MotoGP 2015 *****SPOILERS*****

59K views 546 replies 97 participants last post by  brinu 
#1 ·
First race is 7 weeks away. What are we expecting? What are you excited about?

#264 ·
I'm not sure why Marquez keeps ******* with Rossi. I was never a Marquez fan and this just makes me despise him even more. I hope nothing comes of it for Rossi seeing how Marquez initiated the contact.

Can't wait for The Doctor to take his 10th title in Valencia.

#318 ·
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?

**** rossi, the penalty he got was NOWHERE near severe enough for what he did. but as it is, he pretty much just kissed his 10th title goodbye. good ******* riddance. dirtbag

How do you figure not severe enough .. It cost him the title .
So Rossi slows down and goes wide and Marc accelerates into him and it's Rossi's fault . There is know way Marc didn't see him but still choice to hit him

#271 ·
Clearly took Marc out on purpose. Was penalised 3 points and a back of the grid start in Valencia. Lorenzo and Pedrosa both agree that the penalty should of been a black flag. Lorenzo has lost respect for Rossi as have a lot of supporters who have followed him for years. It was not needed. In the end all he has done is make his championship hopes harder by getting caught up in this drama. Marc is not going for championship. If it was a game of trolling. Marc has won. Pedrosa also commented that the rule book is grey in this area. Lorenzo said that Rossi gets off with a less penalty because of who he is.

#273 ·
The clash reminds a lot Senna vs Prost in Suzuka.

Rossi changed the line, but so does Marquez *all the time*. He was indeed a bit extreme on his line, unfair but not yet dangerous per se. Marquez then intentionally tries to force his way and put Rossi down. Haven't seen the onboard camera, but it could have well have ended up with Rossi down, which would have been game over for The Doc. For this, Marquez should have been suspended from the next race.

#275 ·
I think it was a bullshit move on Rossi part. Marc is paid to race and win no matter where he stands on the point standings. Rossi pulled a cheap and unprofessional move and I hope he looses his ass for it. For someone of his stature you would think he would understand that racing is racing and driving Marc off the line and lifting his leg like he did is a piece of **** move.

This is how Rossi is going to be remembered?

A turd!

#280 ·
this race showed clearly that marc's intentions were to hold rossi and let lorenzo go...he wasnt happy to see rossi win his 10th title so he decided that he must play his part who will win this championship..he was running in 2.00.5s before lorenzo easily passed him without a fight then suddenly all fighting started with rossi and lap times rose to 2.01.8s..this was the third time this season that marc gets fairings bashing after rossi passes him..i never seen him this dangerous with anyone else..and i dont think that a kick on a bike leaning on you will lift the bike and cause it to fall..i think it would rather make your bike loose balance and fall not the bike youre kicking

#281 ·
Does Rossi know enough to realize when someone is gaming the system?

Did Marquez let Lorenzo easily pass?

Did Marquez deliberately battle with Rossi to slow him down?

Did Rossi run wide to intentionally slow down Marquez?

Did Marquez deliberately ram Rossi?

Would Marquez have slowed down for a inside pass if it was anyone else?

Was it bad for Rossi to take those actions?

I would say yes to all of these.

#337 ·
Exactly................

Well if your a Rossi fan, ME, here is your best hope in my humble opinion: MM has dominted the last race of season with virtually all records. Pedrosa is smoking it coming off this win where lorenzo couldnt get near him.

So lets say honda riders 1st, 2nd. Lorenzo 3rd: thatd give him 16 pts for total of 321.... Rossi would need 10 pts in final race to win season which means 6th place. Hard but doable.

If Lorenzo 2nd, then 20 pts give him 325. Rossi would need 3rd which aint happening.

I think the best can happen is Rossi goes for the weaker riders early and hopes for a 6th or 7th while lorenzo gets 3rd or worse.

#286 ·
The Phillip Island race clearly showed MM intentions. People thought I was just being a Rossi fan. Marc had the pace to win from the jump of the race, yet he battled with Vale until Andrea was close enough to challenge Rossi, then all of a sudden he has the pace to leave both riders behind and catch and beat Lorenzo, doesn't make sense.

Same thing today, fastest pace in the warm up section, was on Dani's rear wheel and seemed like he could of passed him, yet he ran wide and when Lorenzo passed seemed like he had no intention of trying to get his position back, but again all of a sudden when Vale passes he finds the pace to battle with Rossi while DP and JL get away. I think Rossi could of handled it better, but I'm not mad at him for what he did.

People should just run the race as best as they can to get the best position possible, not try to slow others down or "control the race pace". It takes away from the fun of the sport.

Either way Vale has lost the title this year, hopefully next year he can come stronger next season with a faster M1 to challenge the Honda and Ducati on the straights.

#288 ·
Rossi is the best in many ways, MM is good but to jealous of the MAN. MM is a dirty racer. a **** brick, i want to smash his face in with my size 12 boots.

Love how rossi took this little prick out... mess with the best, die like the rest. MM leaned into rossi like a bitch.

MM is so dirty what about how he pushed Rossi into the kitty litter that time and rossi jumped it and took the win. in your face ***** MM.

To put rossi at the back of the grid is TRUE BS. these wanks that decide these punishments Do NOT and can not ride a bike like these heros, so i believe they are weak little pathetic sissy boys who are as jealous as MM is of the real man ROSSI.

Burn in HELL all you sissy **** who put Rossi down, go kill your selves.

#290 ·
From the attached pic it should be clear who I would defend in regards to the "Sepang Conflict"...

I could type pages on my personal feelings, SRO covered the basics well and the "Smash Marques face" from another forum member sums it up perfectly.

However.....

I think we all had a feeling this race was headed the wrong direction from press conference day. Rossi has nothing to prove, Marquez will never be Rossi because he's part of the next generation of young punk babies and a product of Honda Racing Corp. Should Rossi have done what he did? No, but like Rossi stated Marquez has won his little game and the game was clear in my eyes. Marquez could have diced with Lorenzo, but he chose the run and cut every turn with Rossi.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.