Style, design and performance are the features that led Marchesini to achieve the leadership in the design and manufacture of light magnesium and aluminum alloy forged wheels for racing, road and Supermotard motorcycles. Marchesini wheels have won all over the world with the greatest motorcycle champions, including Valentino Rossi the 2009 MotoGP world champion on his Yamaha, fitted out with the new 7-spoke Marchesini wheel.
Weight reduction is crucial to improve racing performances. Wheels from light alloys, such as magnesium, reduce the gyroscopic effect and the moment of inertia, improve reactivity and handling. This enables improved acceleration and braking performances, improving handling and directional changes.
This wheel is a direct descendant of the MotoGP, SBK and Moto2 2010 world champion Genesi Magnesium wheel. The M7RS Genesi Aluminium benefits from the very latest technology and design innovation that has been tried and tested at the very highest level of two wheeled motorsport competition and been made available to the everyday world of motorcycling.
• “MotoGP replica” design guarantees ultra high performance and weight reduction.
• Innovative antislip treatment on the wheel rims prevents tire spin movement between wheel and tire when accelerating and braking;
• Lightweight cushdrive and hub assembly identical to that used in BSB, SBK and MotoGP world championships.
• Lightweight 90° angled anodized aluminum tire valves as used by Moto GP for easy access.
• Up to 40% lighter than OE wheels
Also check out the new RP-GP 1 Scorpion Titanium Slip-on for the S1000R!!
For more information visit us at TAW Performance - Taw Performance - Home Page