BMW S1000RR Forum banner

STOLEN: Red/white 2015 BMW S1000RR Los Angeles

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  sro 
#1 · (Edited)
STOLEN: A friends 2015 BMW S1000RR was stolen off the NW corner of Beverly and Alvarado yesterday.

Plate Number is 22E5471
VIN WD10D2101FZ351094
Tank cover and both fenders are carbon fiber.
Has "Penelope" in white on the right hand side of the tailpiece.
Black folding levers.
All else is stock.

Please keep an eye out.

Thanks
KM

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to hear ☹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
That really stinks man! My 2015 red and white one (2 weeks old) was stolen in the Boston area about this time a year ago. No insurance - total loss. Bike thieves are the lowest scum on Earth and all deserve to be drawn and quartered.

FWIW, on my next bike (a 2015 tri-color) I added a GPS tracker, Abus chain and Abus disc lock, oh, and insurance. And now store it in a secured facility - not my apartment complex garage. The fact that your friend's bike was stolen off the corner of the street is actually hopeful in that it is a little more likely it was a joy rider who may dump it somewhere after screwing with it. Hope it is recovered.

#6 ·
Bikes are typically tossed into minivans, vans, and pickup trucks. If they were careful, they would've dumped within 5 miles and see it it's a bait bike. Otherwise your bike is gone and let insurance deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.