BMW S1000RR Forum banner

DFW texas riders?

11K views 79 replies 24 participants last post by  Islingpaint151 
#1 ·
anyone in DFW area?

#61 ·
Who's riding this week or this weekend.
I'm off till next week so I need to scrub in my new Supercorsa's.

Y'all hit me up.

Bullet
Cell: 972-730-7108

#62 ·
I'm doing a social ride with the DFWBMW owners on Saturday. Meeting at La Peeps for breakfast at 7:30 AM on Saturday and then riding ove to Coppell to watch the Coppell motorcycle Rodeo.

Again this is just a laid back type ride. Meeting some new people and may go on some of thier club event rides in Eureka Springs etc.

Also scrubing in my new tires....

Rob

#72 ·
Thought I'd post this to give everyone a chance to check their calendar.

How about a ride next Saturday the 22nd.

We can coordinate for all of us to meet up?

Let's also talk about time and place.

#74 ·
Awesome and congrats.
Let's stay in touch and see what we can get going.

#75 ·
OK, keep posting rides. I'll miss this one. I'm heading to NM, riding Angle Fire, Eagle Nest and Red River area, then Raton, Highway of Legends and Taos area. Be gone all week.

I'll be at Cresson on the 30th for that trackday, then it's a more normal schedule after that.

Rob

#77 ·
I was considering a charity run on Saturday but this sounds interesting.

Send me the info and I'll take a look so if I can make it.

#78 ·
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...&ll=34.070862,-95.41626&spn=3.184943,5.960083

check it out. Got 4 of us doing this on Sunday as of right now. Leaving at 7:30-8am, and prob won't be back home till closer to 6pm. This map just shows how we would get up there, from Talihina, we would take the HWY 1 through the OK and into Ark, and then shoot down to go back home. It is a LONG ride, but I think it's alot of fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.