New Members: Understanding The Posting Rules - Page 4 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I am a read and surf more than I post newbie also so I guess I better get some in so I can move along myself in other areas like the classifieds.
Yeah, now I feel like I should get my minimums out of the way in case someone finally asks a question that nobody else responds to, but I can help with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 06:14 AM

test post, trying to increase my post count so i can post in other areas.
post #33 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 AM

6th post, and i still can't reply to the general discussion. what am i doing wrong?
post #34 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Sponsor/Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderco10 View Post
6th post, and i still can't reply to the general discussion. what am i doing wrong?
Back to 2 posts unfortunately... sorry bout that (deleting all the redundant posts). No post whoring. I know you're just wanting to get to that 4 post status to post in other areas, but at the same time, the Moderating team doesn't want to be perceived as condoning post whoring. So if you do it, try and be more subtle

SMRI #715, AHRMA #715 WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

Thank you - 2015 Race Sponsors (click below)!!

MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Schuberth Helmets**Held Gloves/Leathers**Riders Discount**Pit Posse**Woodcraft**MOTUL

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
post #35 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000RR View Post
Back to 2 posts unfortunately... sorry bout that (deleting all the redundant posts). No post whoring. I know you're just wanting to get to that 4 post status to post in other areas, but at the same time, the Moderating team doesn't want to be perceived as condoning post whoring. So if you do it, try and be more subtle
I agree with the surfing more than posting that was said above, but understand that mods have their jobs to do as well.

Question about private messages, is there any restrictions on that as I did not have the 15 post minimum to post adds, but buying is not regulated like that correct?

Jason
post #36 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Sponsor/Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12S10004ME View Post
I agree with the surfing more than posting that was said above, but understand that mods have their jobs to do as well.

Question about private messages, is there any restrictions on that as I did not have the 15 post minimum to post adds, but buying is not regulated like that correct?

Jason
You're spot on Jason... If you see something you like, feel free to PM the individual.

The whole buying/selling thing (as far as the honesty, integrity, and completion of the sale) is not policed by the Moderating Team. It is buy at your own risk. We won't necessarily ignore these types of [bad] situations but don't promise any recourse either.

SMRI #715, AHRMA #715 WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

Thank you - 2015 Race Sponsors (click below)!!

MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Schuberth Helmets**Held Gloves/Leathers**Riders Discount**Pit Posse**Woodcraft**MOTUL

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
post #37 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 11:38 PM

ok sorry about that, it's tough being the new guy
post #38 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 AM

Consider this my first post. Two more to go.
post #39 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-08-2013, 11:14 PM

3rd post

Hop this is three fom three
post #40 of 812 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 AM

Im in the same boat. New member and upgrade from 1982 K100RS to 2012 Black S1K.
First post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode