KWS Motorsport Engine Build Review - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > General BMW S1000RR Discussions > S1000RR/HP4 Tech and Performance Chat

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Deleted

Deleted............

Last edited by Choppa; 11-17-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Decided to delete because its not very positive...
Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

My friend had the same experience !
bmwian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

I don't know your motives for deleting your post. I'm hoping you did it without being pressured to do so. I would hope this forum is open to members feedback.
Jackson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

There would be no pressure from the Admin/Moderating team if that's where your question was directed. The feedback Choppa provided was done in a very professional manner and that is always welcome on this site.

Sorry for your issues Choppa... hope you get it sorted out.
#1 Plate/Champion - 2013 SMRI

SMRI #1, WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

HUGE Thanks to my Race Sponsors!!

Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Brentwood Barber Shop**MOTUL**MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Leatt Neck Protection**Knecht Automotive

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
1000RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000RR View Post
There would be no pressure from the Admin/Moderating team if that's where your question was directed. The feedback Choppa provided was done in a very professional manner and that is always welcome on this site.

Sorry for your issues Choppa... hope you get it sorted out.
Thats good news and as far as I'm concerned, it makes this forum a powerful tool for it's members.
Jackson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
Thats good news and as far as I'm concerned, it makes this forum a powerful tool for it's members.
Agree Jackson... the exception (and not necessarily black and white) is when we get into threads regarding our Vendors/Site Sponsors. Fortunately for us, we have a great network of vendors/sponsors on this site so we haven't had to deal with much in that regard.

In the end, it really depends on the approach taken by the OP. Choppa was quite sincere and professional about his review and at this time, I am not sure why he deleted it... it was an interesting read.
#1 Plate/Champion - 2013 SMRI

SMRI #1, WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

HUGE Thanks to my Race Sponsors!!

Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Brentwood Barber Shop**MOTUL**MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Leatt Neck Protection**Knecht Automotive

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
1000RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hey guys, I wrote the review with the intention of making people aware of certain aspects but I deleted it as I felt that it could potentially be quite damaging for the company involved. I also dont want to burn any bridges, its a long shot but who knows? One day I might get to race in the states and I dont really want to make enemies before I even get there!

Better to think positively then dwell on negatives
Old 11-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

All this make me want to know what was written.
CVMA #65
jr3racing.com
1hotlimo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotlimo View Post
All this make me want to know what was written.
Summary: Very late delivery, 1 hour later, Broken valve springs resulted in complete destruction of engine, poor communication.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
d40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
Summary: Very late delivery, 1 hour later, Broken valve springs resulted in complete destruction of engine, poor communication.
...these guys are right up the street from me and I actually considered getting the stage one done when my bike came out of warranty. As a matter of fact, I've had mine up there (not for engine work) and have seen their record breaking S1000rr in person. Those custom valve springs are part of the engine upgrade package i believe...Your experience is exactly why Im sticking to bolt-on and ECU mods...hope they make right for you.
d40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement