KWS Motorsport Engine Build Review - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 02:26 AM Thread Starter

Deleted

Deleted............

Last edited by Choppa; 11-17-2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Decided to delete because its not very positive...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 AM

My friend had the same experience !
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 10:13 AM

I don't know your motives for deleting your post. I'm hoping you did it without being pressured to do so. I would hope this forum is open to members feedback.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Sponsor/Admin

Garage
There would be no pressure from the Admin/Moderating team if that's where your question was directed. The feedback Choppa provided was done in a very professional manner and that is always welcome on this site.

Sorry for your issues Choppa... hope you get it sorted out.

SMRI #715, AHRMA #715 WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

Thank you - 2015 Race Sponsors (click below)!!

MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Schuberth Helmets**Held Gloves/Leathers**Riders Discount**Pit Posse**Woodcraft**MOTUL

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000RR View Post
There would be no pressure from the Admin/Moderating team if that's where your question was directed. The feedback Choppa provided was done in a very professional manner and that is always welcome on this site.

Sorry for your issues Choppa... hope you get it sorted out.
Thats good news and as far as I'm concerned, it makes this forum a powerful tool for it's members.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Sponsor/Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
Thats good news and as far as I'm concerned, it makes this forum a powerful tool for it's members.
Agree Jackson... the exception (and not necessarily black and white) is when we get into threads regarding our Vendors/Site Sponsors. Fortunately for us, we have a great network of vendors/sponsors on this site so we haven't had to deal with much in that regard.

In the end, it really depends on the approach taken by the OP. Choppa was quite sincere and professional about his review and at this time, I am not sure why he deleted it... it was an interesting read.

SMRI #715, AHRMA #715 WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

Thank you - 2015 Race Sponsors (click below)!!

MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Schuberth Helmets**Held Gloves/Leathers**Riders Discount**Pit Posse**Woodcraft**MOTUL

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM Thread Starter

Hey guys, I wrote the review with the intention of making people aware of certain aspects but I deleted it as I felt that it could potentially be quite damaging for the company involved. I also dont want to burn any bridges, its a long shot but who knows? One day I might get to race in the states and I dont really want to make enemies before I even get there!

Better to think positively then dwell on negatives
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:34 PM

All this make me want to know what was written.

2011 S1000rr
CVMA #65
jr3racing.com
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotlimo View Post
All this make me want to know what was written.
Summary: Very late delivery, 1 hour later, Broken valve springs resulted in complete destruction of engine, poor communication.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 06:49 PM
d40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
Summary: Very late delivery, 1 hour later, Broken valve springs resulted in complete destruction of engine, poor communication.
...these guys are right up the street from me and I actually considered getting the stage one done when my bike came out of warranty. As a matter of fact, I've had mine up there (not for engine work) and have seen their record breaking S1000rr in person. Those custom valve springs are part of the engine upgrade package i believe...Your experience is exactly why Im sticking to bolt-on and ECU mods...hope they make right for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode