HP rearsets parts list, please - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

HP rearsets parts list, please

I would like the parts list for HP rearsets of any member that has this.

Any help out there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 06:15 PM
d40

I have it on PDF, but it's in German, and it's only for the gear shift side. PM me your email addy if you want it, or contact Dennis at Gilles. He speaks English and is very helpful.

Last edited by d40; 10-31-2012 at 06:26 PM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 PM

You cant buy individual parts for the hp rearsets from bmw..... ive tried

2011 motor sport s1krr,puig dark screen,watson flush turn signals,hp levers,hp rearsets,pcv,k&n race filter with custom map,austin racing gp2 inconel and titanium exhaust system,sharkskinz belly pan and stock panels custom painted,r&g crash protection,gb racing engine covers,factory pro detent spring,symmetrical smoked headlight covers,pro suspension set up and one crazy rider..!!!!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

I've got both sides. They are in german, but you just email shift-tech with the part number and they will look you up.

PM me
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
d40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ View Post
You cant buy individual parts for the hp rearsets from bmw..... ive tried
Evidently this has been possible since at least last year I ordered a replacement part directly from Gilles myself, but as mentioned here and previously documented, Shift-Tech can acquire the parts as well.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 04:03 AM

Do you have a european contact for gilles,as ive had to luck with bmw getting parts for my hp rearsets.

2011 motor sport s1krr,puig dark screen,watson flush turn signals,hp levers,hp rearsets,pcv,k&n race filter with custom map,austin racing gp2 inconel and titanium exhaust system,sharkskinz belly pan and stock panels custom painted,r&g crash protection,gb racing engine covers,factory pro detent spring,symmetrical smoked headlight covers,pro suspension set up and one crazy rider..!!!!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 04:43 AM Thread Starter

My issue id the australian gilles contact wants the part number & shift tech site doesn't service australia so either i need a number so maybe i can a friend in the states to order the part from shift tech or the Ozzy supplier can get them.

Thanks for all that replied i will send you my email.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 05:01 AM
d40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ View Post
Do you have a european contact for gilles,as ive had to luck with bmw getting parts for my hp rearsets.
Yea, check PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropey View Post
My issue id the australian gilles contact wants the part number & shift tech site doesn't service australia so either i need a number so maybe i can a friend in the states to order the part from shift tech or the Ozzy supplier can get them.

Thanks for all that replied i will send you my email.
You've got mail
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Thank you been in touch with dennis although did say my dealer should be able to get them in for me.??? Ill contact my local dealer in the morning thanks for the info

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode