BMW S1000RR Forum banner

What did you do to your bike today?

509K views 2K replies 430 participants last post by  repsol motogp 
#1 ·
Since we are all doing something and I have boxes stacked up waiting for the bike.

This thread is for anything you did to your bike today :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,398 ·
nice bike! those stealth mirrors look really cool. i've heard the down force really works but how do you like them as far as seeing behind you?

Installed Rizoma stealth mirrors along with the indicator set. WRS windshield. Ilmberger carbon belly pan and tank cover. Still waiting on the 1K to install the titanium headers, and a bunch of other carbon parts, clutch protector etc en route.

View attachment 222172
View attachment 222169
View attachment 222170

#2,401 · (Edited)
installed Rizoma "adjustable plus" levers and Motodynamic flush mount turn signals.

these Rizoma's are superior in looks and performance. the lever length is also adjustable. BMW should be embarrassed to have those OEM levers on these bikes.

the Motodynamic signals are a really nice flush mounted option. they're much brighter than stock for sure. i like the sleek look and the shape is ok but i don't love the look of the cover. they should have different different shapes and cover options. having the LED's visible doesn't look great to me not not bad enough for me to go back to the stock look :)
installation was simple plug and play. $70 for a pair. removing and reinstalling the faring takes the longest time. they provide resistors if needed but i didn't need them. also i'm running the TST Industries sequential rear lights.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Tire

Automotive design Machine Carbon Engineering Electric blue

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.