BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Painted my wheels two-tone

7K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  Morel00 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share with you guys! It looks amazing and the color match on the blue was spot on. Painter said it wasn't hard at all.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I really like the two tone! It's a nice change compared to all white. I am considering doing something to my 2013s wheels also. (motorrad color schemed bike)

I've seen someone with two tone similiar to KTM before. Half the wheel white & other half red.

Attachments

#24 ·
Nor I. At all.

But this works quite well. I think hiding the spokes with blue makes a tremendous difference, and both the blue and white blend in with the bike rather than the typical high contrast which appeals to many. But they will need to be kept scrupulously clean for this to continue to work.

#33 ·
Check battery terminals-loose connection can do all sorts of wonky things

Make sure rear spacer is in place correctly-don't ask me how I know that one.

When you took the front wheel off , did you only loosen the right side pinch bolts or did both sides get loosened? If both then you need to re-align the front wheel.

Check both sensors-front and rear they should be approx 2mm away from tone ring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.