Authentic/Official 2013 AMA Pro Pit Crew Shirts - Get Yours!!! - Page 3 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > S1000RR Forum Classifieds > Riding Gear For Sale

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #21 (permalink)

You have a Paypal acct to make a donation for your race efforts?
the_gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gooch View Post
You have a Paypal acct to make a donation for your race efforts?
That would be very generous of you - I sent you a PM...
#1 Plate/Champion - 2013 SMRI

SMRI #1, WMRRA #112x, USBA #715, AMA #715

HUGE Thanks to my Race Sponsors!!

Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Brentwood Barber Shop**MOTUL**MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Leatt Neck Protection**Knecht Automotive

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!
1000RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

The pit crew shirts will be the style (not design) of the guy (Kenny Bernstein) on the right (mine will be quite "jazzed" up). I can get the kids shirts in youth sizes of the same style. For the women, they have a women's "cut" of the same style, or you could get a more feminine shirt (lady on the left).

The prices for Youth and that shirt on the left are less expensive. Price on those will be $25 cheaper!! I also appear to be up in volume with the response I've gotten so far, so there's gonna be a volume discount . So here are the latest prices:
  • Pit Crew Shirt (women's or men's, style shown in photo below, guy on the right - Kenny Bernstein): $105 (includes volume discount and shipping)
  • Pit Crew Shirt (Youth): $80 (includes volume discount and shipping)
  • "Hannah" Shirt (one on the left in the photo below): $80 (includes volume discount and shipping)

NOTE: If you order more than one, total price will be discounted according to the overall savings in shipping.

Final designs/proofs will be coming soon.

Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Brentwood Barber Shop**MOTUL**MRRF-Road Racing Forum**Leatt Neck Protection**Knecht Automotive

Motorcycle Racing - Because basketball, baseball, football, and golf only require one ball!

Last edited by 1000RR; 12-25-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #24 (permalink)

Garage

Will these shirts get us access to the pit during the races, lmao?!?!? J/K! Looks nice to me!

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

"Burn Rubber...Not Your Soul!" - Smoke (Biker Boyz)
LukeJaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #25 (permalink)

Sent you a little something to help with your race expenses.
the_gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gooch View Post
Sent you a little something to help with your race expenses.
Got it sir. Thank you for the kind contribution!!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

Been working on the final design w/the artist guy. Should have final proofs next week. Will post them up then. Thanks again to all those that have already responded! I greatly appreciate your support!

A side note on the above female's version (picture shown above). If anyone is interested in those, I will need a minimum order of 4-5. My wife will likely get one, so there's one. So if we don't get that minimum on the female shirts (Hannah), we can still order the female cut of the true Pit Shirt.

Stay tuned, they're gonna look badass!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #28 (permalink)

I'll take one!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
2006 Kawi ZX6R (my first love) sold
2010 Kawi BruteForce 750i sold
2011 BMW 328XI
2011 BMW S1K Yellow
-ZGravity corsa w/s, Yoshi sliders, RG mirror blk offs, GB case svrs, CRG lvrs, Andreani Group 30mm kit, XBK5 pads, Woodcraft spools, stompgrips, Attack rearsets, Ohlins damper, Renthal sprockets, DIDERV3 chain 520 Conv, Full race Akrapovic SS w carbon hanger, BrenTuned
jhockey18aa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sponsor/Admin

Garage

WOW... the final design is complete!!! It took us a bit of time to fine tune everything but I really think they turned out GREAT.

I've modified the first post entirely. Please go there and take a look. They are for sale and I will be placing my order soon.

For those that have responded already, I will be contacting you soon. If you haven't responded and would like an opportunity to have an official authentic AMA Pro Pit Crew Shirt... here's your chance!

CLICK HERE <-------

Old 01-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #30 (permalink)

Now this is beautiful I will take an XL. I go to AMA races every year at njmp hope to see you there in 2013. Just what I was looking for. Perfect!!
jasonb85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement