Ohlins Steering Dampers for the BMW S1000RR - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > Platinum Vendor Area > Riders Discount

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I really wish you guys could post prices, it makes me feel like a cheapass waste of everyone's time when I ask 20 vendors for 20 quotes on 20 products and end up only buying 1. With that in mind, price to 80920?
Save yourself the grief and only contact TJ at Riders Discount. He ALWAYS has the best prices and service with fast shipping. Believe me when I say I've tried them all and NO-ONE can match TJ. No offense to any of our other vendors but its a simple fact.

For the record, no I have no association with TJ or Riders Discount. But as much as I spend, I sure as hell know where to buy everything.

Hope this helps and ride safe as we all have a love hate relationship with TJ. Can't say no to the deals and hate the fact that he's so good to everybody.
2008 Ducati Desmosidici #187 - Team Colors.
Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Platinum Site Sponsor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
Save yourself the grief and only contact TJ at Riders Discount. He ALWAYS has the best prices and service with fast shipping. Believe me when I say I've tried them all and NO-ONE can match TJ. No offense to any of our other vendors but its a simple fact.

For the record, no I have no association with TJ or Riders Discount. But as much as I spend, I sure as hell know where to buy everything.

Hope this helps and ride safe as we all have a love hate relationship with TJ. Can't say no to the deals and hate the fact that he's so good to everybody.
Appreciate the props!

www.RidersDiscount.com - Find Alpinestars, Arai Helmets, and other motorcyle accessories.

For the best service, call us M - F 10a - 6p EST and don't forget to check out what we're doing with our S1000RR project bike

866.931.6644 ext 817
RidersDiscount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

What others have already pointed out, AND, he posts lots of high quality, multi-angle pictures of the gear he is promoting. Tells us when he is in and out of the office, what sizes and styles are left, etc. Real, old fashioned customer service is here.

What I really like is he is soft spoken but confident, experienced and knows his stuff. Most importantly, he is highly honestly and ready to listen. If you're a "best price only" shopper and just want the order placed, he'll tell you their price and then let you decide one way or the other. If you're not sure about your choice or alternatives, TJ offers opinions and advise without pushing, and helps his customers be happy with their choices.

(And, he doesn't mark his own posts with 5-stars.)
#2 at my dealer, and #1 Acid Green in WA St.
On the street - 2/5/10.
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

can i have the price for that steering damper for my s1000rr 2011?
thankyou
evildrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Platinum Site Sponsor

Garage

Sending PM now

www.RidersDiscount.com - Find Alpinestars, Arai Helmets, and other motorcyle accessories.

For the best service, call us M - F 10a - 6p EST and don't forget to check out what we're doing with our S1000RR project bike

866.931.6644 ext 817
Old 01-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #16 (permalink)

Can I get a price shipped to 93446?
mike12s1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Platinum Site Sponsor

Garage

Sending PM now

866.931.6644 ext 817
Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #18 (permalink)

Default Ohlins Steering Dampers for the BMW S1000RR

Can you give me a quote for 09012 please.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
whites1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #19 (permalink)

Price shipped to 73134
You will never be arrested #58
DrIoannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
Platinum Site Sponsor

Garage

Sending PM's now

866.931.6644 ext 817
Sponsored Links
Advertisement