2010 Ducati 848 - Track Bike
2010 Ducati 848 Track Bike - 3,300 Miles
CLEAN TITLE - Maintenance Records available
This 848 is setup for the track and is loaded with thousands of dollars in extras:
- Nichols Offset Triple Clamps - $950
- Full Ohlins suspension- NIX-30 front fork kit and rear TTX shock - $2,395
- Nemesis Traction Control system complete w/ quick shifter - $2,350
- Motion Pro Rev2 Variable Rate Throttle Kit - $150
- SpeedyMoto Frame sliders
- Motoholders lightweight fairing bracket - $120
- Woodcraft rearsets and clip-ons - $400
- Titanium Leo Vince Exhaust - $750
- Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen
- Stomp Grip tank grips
- Ducati Red fiber glass race bodywork (minor chips and rash)
- Bridgestone DOT R-10 tires
- Gas tank autographed by Keith Code
- and more
Will consider deal for BMW S1000RR
- Nichols Offset Triple Clamps - Nichols adjustable offset triple clamp kits are designed to alter the geometry of your bike. Changing the angle of your forks can make the bike more agile (using a smaller offset) or more stable (using a larger offset). The stock offset of a Ducati 848-1098-1198 is 36mm so installing a Nichols triple clamp will automatically make your bike more agile.
Approx Cost - $950
- Full Ohlins suspension- NIX-30 front fork kit and rear TTX shock - The new Road&Track 30 mm front fork cartridge kit from Íhlins is based on experience gained from World Supersport and Superstock Championships. It doesn't matter if you are heading for a National Roadracing title or if you are taking your bike to the local race track. The NIX 30mm cartridge kit will give you loads of performance, stable damping characteristics and fantastic comfort. Greater Surface Area translates into more control, less negative pressure on the back side of the piston virtually eliminating cavitation commonly found on other brands of cartridge kits.
Approx Cost - $2,395
- Nemesis Traction Control system complete w/ quick shifter - All Nemesis traction control systems use 'wheel speed' based technology coupled to clever internal sensors and track tested slip maps. No other aftermarket TCS system is able to offer anything close to the level of control, nor such a genuine link to the technology used at the highest levels of motorcycle sport.
Like most systems, the Nemesis compares front and rear-wheel speeds, but the user interface and power-management strategy are totally different from the DTC system offered on top-of-the-line Ducatis. While highly functional, DTC tends to produce a stuttering feeling when active. The Nemesis system is entirely transparent. Highly refined slip maps and a three-stage response ensure that electronic intervention is smooth and precise. In fact, it worked so well that I was totally unaware of it working until sub- sequent analysis of the onboard data showed that the system was highly active exiting the Streets' infamous Bowl banked corner and the bumpy skid pad.
Approx Cost - $2,350
- Motion Pro Rev2 Variable Rate Throttle Kit - The Rev2™ throttle has several different size reels that will change how much twist is necessary for the throttle to completely open the carbs or throttle bodies on a motorcycle. The larger the reel is, the shorter the twist. Each reel size will shorten the twist by about 10 degrees. If your stock throttle has a 40mm reel and stock twist is 90 degrees (1/4 turn), the 45mm reel will reduce the twist to 80 degrees and the 50mm reel will reduce it to 70 degrees. The 35mm reel will increase the throttle twist to approximately 100 degrees. This is just an example; every model of motorcycle is different.
Approx Cost - $150
Last edited by Cianciotta; 01-19-2017 at 09:41 PM.