BMW S1000RR Forum banner

New member, 15 S1k from Mtl

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  CYCLE_MONKEY 
#1 ·
Just picked up this 2015 S1k with dynamic package after laying down my 2010 3 weeks ago. Sadly broke my femur, thibia, febula and have a couple fractures in the foot but should be back in shape by spring just in time to ride this new beast.

old one

new one

I dont know if this is allowed but im looking for a slipon, rearsets, levers and carbon bits if anyone has for sale !

See less See more
#6 ·
It's getting cold in IL, I am not sure how much riding seat I will get.

Can anyone tell me; when I run this vin, it states that it has DDC DTC, shifting Pro, heated grips, cruise control, forged wheels, options. But, it does not state that it has ABS. Is that possible?

#10 ·
I would hope you were looking for a new helmet, boots and leathers instead of a slip-on, carbon bits and levers. Good luck, I broke my Tib, fib and ankle in 2008 on a 450x while dirt riding. I still have random heel spikes to this day, hopefully you'll be ready by your goal date in spring...

#11 ·
Already replaced my AGV pista project 46 well with another agv pista project 46 ;) helmet was 1 month old before i layed down. Waiting on insurance to see but im also looking into a full dainese one piece along with new boots and gloves. Dont worry i cant ride for another 6 months because of winter and whatnot.

#16 ·
Welcome, congrats, and best wishes healing up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.