Hello from Melbourne Australia - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > BMW S1000RR Main > New Member Introductions

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hello from Melbourne Australia

moved up from CBR600RR, just placed my deposit on HP4 base model a week ago and i can't wait already. was told it could be delivered as late as march : /

HOW CAN I BARE THIS WAIT -_-
Jskit is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Track days on your CBR!!!!!

Congrats, bro! Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Rudehugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jskit View Post
moved up from CBR600RR, just placed my deposit on HP4 base model a week ago and i can't wait already. was told it could be delivered as late as march : /

HOW CAN I BARE THIS WAIT -_-
Welcome.. We all hp4 "on wait" guys should get together and cry this shi* out
I'm awaiting my comp.. They gave me a 30 days wait time..
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rudehugh, had tracked my 600rr, it was lovely on how good it handles and the confidence it gaves without electronics at all. It was my daily ride too rain and shine and I planned on keeping it as long as I could then someone showed and offered 10% more than what I bought it for after nealy a year of ownership and 5ks on the clock. Lol Well I guess the one above signaled me saying its about time for upgrade lol

Lucar, hell yeah BMW should provide a real time tracking system on which and what stage is our hp4 on the production line, as well as the engave number that we are getting
Old 12-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well, I've had my deposit down since August and still have a delivery estimate of February to March... Talk about waiting, I'm going mental.
Azaraith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Garage

When you get it mate I'll come for a ride with you on my comp. I've been here for 3 days now living in Victoria. The roads are awesome

Sent from my BMW HP4
War Machine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Welcome to the board

in spare time fly to Europe and ride with us in Greece this coming January...food and women are better then in Brazil
s4rhoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Hi, I am a new member and from Melbourne, Australia and have my new Hp4 competition, damn the 7 month wait but well worth it. Have managed for the first time to get to Phillip Island race track to really understand what a Hp4 is, its an experience all Hp4 owners should partake. Has anyone had the bike on a track for any feedback ?
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
Hi, I am a new member and from Melbourne, Australia and have my new Hp4 competition, damn the 7 month wait but well worth it. Have managed for the first time to get to Phillip Island race track to really understand what a Hp4 is, its an experience all Hp4 owners should partake. Has anyone had the bike on a track for any feedback ?
only had mine ran on boardford a few times, good track to get a good feeling of all eletronics, braking etc. planning to take it to PI on the coming month, cant wait

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-27-2013, 01:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

Hi thanks for feedback I am looking forward to either 13 jan wanted 27 as well but is booked solid but first I need tyres, after 2 days at track they are well and truly worn, by the way would you know anywhere that has good pricing on pirelli tyres ? I have feeling I might have to buy pirelli shares at this rate.��
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement