BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Hello from Melbourne Australia

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Jskit 
#1 ·
moved up from CBR600RR, just placed my deposit on HP4 base model a week ago and i can't wait already. was told it could be delivered as late as march : /

HOW CAN I BARE THIS WAIT -_-

#4 ·
Rudehugh, had tracked my 600rr, it was lovely on how good it handles and the confidence it gaves without electronics at all. It was my daily ride too rain and shine and I planned on keeping it as long as I could then someone showed and offered 10% more than what I bought it for after nealy a year of ownership and 5ks on the clock. Lol Well I guess the one above signaled me saying its about time for upgrade lol

Lucar, hell yeah BMW should provide a real time tracking system on which and what stage is our hp4 on the production line, as well as the engave number that we are getting :p

#8 ·
Hi, I am a new member and from Melbourne, Australia and have my new Hp4 competition, damn the 7 month wait but well worth it. Have managed for the first time to get to Phillip Island race track to really understand what a Hp4 is, its an experience all Hp4 owners should partake. Has anyone had the bike on a track for any feedback ?

#10 ·
Hi thanks for feedback I am looking forward to either 13 jan wanted 27 as well but is booked solid but first I need tyres, after 2 days at track they are well and truly worn, by the way would you know anywhere that has good pricing on pirelli tyres ? I have feeling I might have to buy pirelli shares at this rate.��

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.