I just wanted to respond to you and let you know that my wife is researching the various rights we have as consumers, as well as reading the BMW warranty. *I also will be waiting to see if my bike is definitely affected or, hopefully not. * My personal situation has other extenuating circumstances that makes my situation even more suspect. *I also think it is prudent to see exactly what BMW's response will be to the problem. *
I'll be in touch with people during the week. *Like I mentioned in my posts, legal action, if possible, should be a last resort.*
Hi, I am interested in your post of legal action. However, im in Thaliand and there are only 2 official dealers here, which seem to be isolated from news compared to main country like USA or others. The dealer doesnt even have any info on the recall. What can I do if BMW announce the recall and to have engine torn apart? My bike on have 1600 km on it and one month old. Even the first installment is not yet to be dued.
I am in for any legal action with you and I have another friend who also have the affected VIN (nov 2011 and jan 2012 respectively).