BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Has anyone in the US ordered from FC Moto?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 ·
https://www.fc-moto.de/en_GB

The prices seem pretty good.
Wondering if people were satisfied when dealing with them and how long it took for the product to arrive in the states.

Thanks,
Mike

#4 ·
I ordered a pair of Gaerne boots from them almost a year ago. I live in Atlanta and the boots arrived in about half of the expected delivery time. They answered all of my emails in a prompt manner. I have no complaints thus far. That 1 order was my only experience with them. Even with the overseas shipping cost their price on those boots were almost $80 cheaper than anyone that I found in the states.

#5 ·
Even better than FC-Moto... Motoin.de is another distributor that ships to the USA (APO as well!) and often has better prices. Both of these companies are in Aachen, which is about 45 min from me. The APO shipping is amazing because I don't pay VAT and if I have issues with the product they are right down the road. I've often gone to FC-Moto to try on merchandise and then order online later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.