BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Race suit decals?

8K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  djblizz4rd 
#1 ·
So, random thought of the day, how do riders put sponsor decals on race suits? I'm not talking about embroidery, or patches. Ive seen quite a few guys in the Moto America series have aftermarket decals on their suits. Now I know that companies like Alpinestars prints special ink from the factory on their suits, but this almost looks like it was ironed on/heat applied. Any thoughts?

#8 ·
If you've never had a custom-fitted suit, it's a big eye-opener. I can't see that I'll ever buy an off-the-rack suit again.

I can strongly recommend suits from Hazardous Racing. High quality custom suits at very reasonable prices. Probably a lot cheaper than you'd guess. Options like full custom colors and color printing available. Very personalized service, too. Super happy with the suit we received. The new model suit even looked better than the ones pictured on their site.

#10 ·
Just finalized a custom suit from HazardousRacing. I can't wait for it to arrive now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.