BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Warning light[emoji19]

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ArmySam84 
#1 ·
So I installed my Brock's Alien Head 2 full system a month ago. Mind you I also installed two servo buddy's as well since the full system displaces the servos. So I decided to go for a short ride yesterday and I noticed that my engine light was on. I called the dealership and made an appointment to have them check it out. I'm at the shop for no more than 30 mins and the tell me that the codes are for O2 sensors and servo motors. (I forgot to mention that I have the PCV and auto tune as well) well I asked the mechanics why it would just now throw the codes for both servos and O2 sensors after having the Brock's system on for a month? The only thing they could tell me was "it just says O2 sensors and servo motors and since I have an aftermarket exhaust that it will continue to throw codes" and shrug their shoulders.... I got to thinking... could it be my servo buddy's that have taken a sh!t on me or is something else going on. Is there a way to delete the O2 and servo codes? How am I going to know if something is really wrong if my light is always on?

Edit:
Someone stated something about an O2 eliminator plug, but I can't find anything for the '16 S1000RR.... and does anyone know if there is a way to delete the codes to get rid of the warning light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#8 ·
It was my servo buddy that took a sh1t. Two of the 4 wires broke off from the solder on the circuit board. As soon as I plugged the two new ones in the light went out. I contacted the guys at Woodcraft and asked if there was any type of warranty on the servo buddy's and the responded and sent replacements in a matter of days with no questions asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.