Rapidbike Fuelling/Ignition/+/It's The Future! - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 09:04 AM

...... I can not tell nothing about auto tune from/with O2 sensor...... because we not use O2 sensor (I remove on my CBR and other Bikes ) we use broadband O2 sensor from DYNO Stand to make a air/fuel ratio with fuel tables ............ one of good option is - you can use 3 different setup in the same time , just change with one push button.
In EVO version , you can use one chanel from Fuel injectors for Ignition mapping .......... this electronic have many options and is the best may be in this moment , Italy is some of the best for some of special and tuning motorcycles parts!
Other is - RAPID BIKE keep all information inside - it is irrelevant whether or not electric power!

[B]CB500Four[COLOR="Red"]'71[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"],[/COLOR]GR650XD[COLOR="red"]'85[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"],[/COLOR]TL1000R[COLOR="red"]'99[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"],[/COLOR]XT660SMR[COLOR="red"]'08[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"],[/COLOR]CBR1000RR[COLOR="red"]'10[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"],[/COLOR]S1000RR[COLOR="red"]'12[/COLOR][/B]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Neo

The race unit results on the panigale are very impressive and the system is a joy to use.
Installing the same system onto an RSV4 this week. The v4 us crying out for ignition mapping so looking forward to the results.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Neo

Just back from Milan, spent a morning with the Rapidbike guys, these modules are simply fantastic with so much scope for adjustment and so many usable options all within the 1 unit.
EG: Engine brake control is adjustable at any given rev range parameter tunable for each separate gear!
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Neo

Adaptive mapping:
The system when turned on does indeed work in real time as you ride! You set the parameters you want it to take affect between and turn it on. It works ok from the data from the stock Lambda sensors but if you add the wideband setup it really comes into its own. It is still always best to install a library or custom map your bike prior to using the AM as the am does not adjust ignition.

4/You can save the AM map if you wish. Save or dont save, no real recommendation with that.

5/We recommend upto +5 -5 and start at 3000RPM. You can leave on all the time.

6/The only way of really answering the question to is it better with or without AM is to ride and feel the affect. We have not done that.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM

I'll check the auto tune settings at the weekend.

What is the wideband setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
Neo

Its the "my tuning bike" with wideband sensor. 200
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode