BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Official 2015+ Exhaust Thread w/Pics

232K views 432 replies 136 participants last post by  L8Apex 
#1 · (Edited)
WHAT ARE WE MISSING FROM THE LIST? POST A LINK AND A PIC.

BMW HP Akra

Akra Evolution Line (Titanium)

Akrapovi?

Akra Slip-On Line (Titanium)

Akrapovi?

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#4 · (Edited)
#13 · (Edited)
Arrow Works Slip On (If I could find a way to make the full system headers work with this pipe I would be a happy camper.)

Arrow Works Slip-On Exhaust BMW S1000RR 2015 - RevZilla

Yea still waiting on my Arrrow exhaust as well. Couldn't pass up that good of a deal. Not 100% sure of how I want to tune it yet though.
I just ordered this from Revzilla with expedited shipping. I'm guessing that's after they receive it. Hope to get it in the next couple of weeks.

I really don't like any stock can. I think this one looks the best and was relativy inexpensive. Plan

Reactions: the_gooch
#11 ·
Going to be a while. Ordered from Italy for a crazy low price but the downside is the shipping time.

I have spoken to people using the Rapid Bike on other bikes and they are very impressed. Looks great on paper, will baseline bike this week and then test with exhaust and Rapid Bike controller in a month or so.

#14 ·
I just installed the AR GP1 on my bike.

Rich got it shipped to US in five days and she bolted right up.
Pipe is damn loud and I love it.

I only ride with earplugs. Hope it passes sound at Roebling Road next week. I am bringing dbkiller and stock can with me just in case.

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
#23 ·
#24 ·
Dunno what you're talking about, but Yosh has always made excellent quality pipes from all the ones I've seen over 30+ years. The Akra's in some cases are a little "prettier", but no better, and make comparable power. And the Yosh Japan stuff is equal to any of that in looks.

Back on point:
Just talked to the tech guy at Yosh R&D, and the R-55 slip-on should be shipping 7/20/15
Yoshimura R-55 Limited Edition Slip-On Exhaust BMW S1000RR / S1000R - RevZilla

And the R-11 slip-on that I REALLY want, he didn't have an answer for (sadly). But, I'm patient, I can wait to get exactly what I want.....
Yoshimura product site : S1000RR?10-14? - SLIP-ON R-11 DUAL EXIT : JMCA APPROVED

LOVE the dual outlet!

Reactions: the_gooch
#28 ·
....then there was the Bassani pipes.....remember those POS's?

#37 ·
Can you post a video clip with sound?

How do you like the full system? I have the same color bike and still deciding on an exhaust. I prefer a slipon but if full system is worth it I'll go that route. I don't go on track often, mostly looking for a deep nice exhaust notes.

#38 ·
Remus sent me this today. I hope it loads, for those who don't want Japanese, Akrapovic, Arrow, etc.
Remus is German, I don't like the decal on the can in the file they sent (USA Distributor) but on the parent site they show a muffler with what looks like their name mechanically stamped, which looks a lot better IMHO.

Well crap, it said error, anybody want help a brother out, I can forward the email to you.

RACEFOXX has an agreement to sell the Bodus (also German made) full system for the S1000RR, you can't even get it from Bodus direct, as far as I know, their site only lists a slip-on, but on RACEFOXX's site there's a gorgeous pic of the complete titanium system.

#41 ·
I'm thinking I'll go with the Yoshimira R55 slip on when it's ready. To me the proportions look just right.

#43 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.