BMW S1000RR Forum banner

2010 Brentuned S1000RR achieving 8.54s

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  BMWS1000RRBAHRAIN 
#1 · (Edited)
We managed a record time of 8.54s @263.1 km/h (163.5MPH) on @alshafeiy87 2010 street stock engine BMWS1000RR in Bahrain

Bike has stock Swingarm with only Brocks Performance small extension and Brocks Performance Mega CT full exhaust system, sprint airfilter, -1 front sprocket, foot shifting, BST wheels

Thanks for our supporter and tuner @BRENTUNING for the amazing ecu reflash and tune, their air temp sensor relocator kit.

Thanks for @mohdnalbalushi for outstanding skills for managing this record from first day trying this bike

video of one of the runs yesterday:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAaoFpnsj5Y/

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Great times man. I am more into the road racing part of the bikes. I bet that is a rush going that fast on a bike in a 1/4 mile. Very cool

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Awesome times once again! One of my favorite bikes from a visual perspective!

Chris
Congrats on the great result!!

:nerd:
Very impressive!

I am a lousy drag racer with a car, never tried running a bike, and my car is set up for road racing. But a drag racing friend can get a bit more than a second faster time than I can with my car. Good drag racers have serious skills.
Very cool looking .
What is your launch sequence protocol ?:nerd:
Thanks all of you, we are still not finished with the bike, new rear tire and new APE clutch kit will be installed for the next drag night event :wink2:

H-2 CHARLIE, that's my friend riding the bike, i believe slipping the clutch right is the secret for this amazing launch and time achieved.

#5 ·
Very impressive!

I am a lousy drag racer with a car, never tried running a bike, and my car is set up for road racing. But a drag racing friend can get a bit more than a second faster time than I can with my car. Good drag racers have serious skills.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.