Feedback rules ------Must Read------
If you've purchased or sold something from the classifieds sections here you can leave a positive or negative feedback for both buyers/sellers.
Please don't post feedback for vendors, stores, online merchants, BMW Motorrad dealers etc.
This section is for completed transactions where the seller has accepted funds & sent a product “or accepted funds & hasn't send the product in some cases”.
ONLY buyers/sellers & others directly related to the sale are permitted to post here.
When starting a new thread the title should be descriptive/brief & it must include the user name of the s1000rrforum member you are leaving feedback on. Use of the thumbs up & thumbs down icons in the title are also encouraged.
Example Title: "MemberY buyer feedback - excellent buyer"
Example Title: "MemberX seller feedback - had shipping problems"
- All feedback posts must include a URL link to original sale thread in the s1000rrforum Classified forums.
- Please be as descriptive & detailed as possible, for example if an item was especially well packed, fast payment received, etc....
In addition to the general rules above, for sales that encountered issues/negative feedback.
- If you're posting negative feedback you must've tried to contact the other party & given them at least 30 days “from the date of the sale” to correct the problem.
- Please keep it professional, impersonal & detailed. You should post based on the specific facts of the transaction.
- Please do not post any personal information about the buyer/seller other than their s1000rrforum user name.
Responses & resolution
- The person receiving the negative feedback is allowed ONLY 1 response to the negative feedback post, & the OP can respond ONLY 1 time to that post.
- If and when the negative situation is resolved, the OP can PM a Moderator to have the negative post removed.
This section is heavily moderated. Unacceptable language is frowned upon. If any of the preceding rules are broken the posts will be deleted without notice at the Moderators discretion. Any wavering from the preceding rules can only be done with a Moderators prior approval.
All other forum wide rules apply.
Last edited by Sal R1; 03-05-2016 at 11:41 PM.