BMW S1000RR Forum banner

To many, many more!

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Hurd 
#1 · (Edited)
Reached 10,000 miles on the odometer as I got home. ��.
Some pictures from adventures so far.

Bike is 729 days old.
13.717 miles per day.
I rode the bike on 94 days.
Average of 106 miles per ride.
Recorded and saved most rides on GoPro.
4.21 TB of videos.
Consumed 276.126 Gallons of 93 Gas.
Average of 36.2 Mph. All street miles

The belly pan has a film on it. Looks great up close but I found that light reflects differently on that panel and the whole panel looks different on pictures... Oh well...

See less See more
Reactions: Hurd and BMW_388
#4 · (Edited)
Ugh! I STILL can't get the hang of posting pictures >.<

Edit: Is it working now? xD

#7 ·
Haha, good catch. You are correct. The wheel that is on right now is off of my track bike. My original cast wheel has a big dent in it. I noticed it a couple of months ago when I was cleaning the bike.

I don't even know when I could have gotten it. Oh well...

I did purchase a set of forged wheels off of a forum member. I just have to install them. I've been lazy with it... too busy riding :grin2:.

#9 · (Edited)
Yeah thought it looked diffrent . I didnt realize you could run a cast wheel on a bike that has the ECU set for 200 Rear as its Forged. Nice update and tracking on stats. Man over 4TB is alot of Vid youve recorded! :nerd:
BTW how are the Q3 doing for ya? I used them on my 2012 and loved the tire. My 2016 came with SuperCorsas 2 and they are great also but @ 150 bucks more a set I am considering going to Q3's once ive gone through SC2's.

#11 ·
My street bike is set up for cast wheels. So the front forged doesn't mess with anything.
Aye! I'm running out of storage space, I'll need to upgrade or add some drives to my raid.

I love the Q3s. But in all honestly I haven't tried many tires. I tried a set of SC2's. I can't tell you the difference. On the streets, my tires don't get pushed at all to their limits.
I've only tracked with with Q3's.

Sorry for not being of any help :laugh:

#13 ·
Ty! It's never too late to start.

Just passed 12,345 miles on Sunday.

Reactions: kihtay
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.