BMW S1000RR Forum banner

BMW Bike Picture Challenge

96K views 409 replies 88 participants last post by  loki4606 
#1 · (Edited)
I participated in this on another forum when I had my other bike and thought it was pretty interesting and get to see how creative people can get. It also gives an excuse to get out and RIDE! Maybe it will catch on here.:rolleyes:

Here's the Rules:

1 - Has to be YOUR BMW motorcycle no matter the model.
2 - Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.
3 - Challenge is good for 1 week, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge.
4 - Nothing illegal or unsafe is to be challenged.
5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment.
6 - No repeat challenges.
7 - All challenges must be of your bike and a landmark, something most people can ride to or find in their area.
8 - No other bikes can be used in a challenge, ie. your bike next to a Ducati. Some exceptions allowed, ie. you bike next to a bike cop.

If challenge in play is questionable then 3 votes will be used to determine if the challenge is passed.

Examples - "Your motorcycle in a garage", "Your motorcycle crossing a river", "Your motorcycle with no engine", "Your motorcycle next to a firetruck" etc. Doesn't need to be a fancy picture, cell phones, whatever works.

Thanks guys. Remember, this thread is supposed to get guys to WANT to go ride right away and beat his friend to the picture challenge, be creative, but have limits. Thanks and let me know what you think!:D

First challenge, your bike next to a mile marker 104 sign.

Completed Challenges
1. Your bike next to a mile marker - RansomT
2. Your bike and a Covered Bridge - Rush66crp
3. Your bike and a Police Vehicle - Jmk83
4. Your bike next to the Ocean - AK1
5. Your bike next to an Airplane - guambra2001
6. Your bike next to a Racetrack - 1000RR
7. Your bike with an animal along for the ride - guambra2001
8. Your bike next to a FireTruck - ELLAinLA
9. Your bike next to a Rainbow - Cloz86
10. Your bike with a Checkered Flag - ELLAinLA
11. Your bike on top of a building - guambra2001
12. Your bike next to a curvy road sign - tms217
13. Your bike next to a Train - tms217
14. Your bike on a bridge or next to a McDonalds - Jax0238

See less See more
#21 ·
This is the cool part, like u I didn't think there was a covered bridge in fl but there's one 10miles from me. Texas has 10 just google it. I will get the pic tomorrow

Current challange, pic of bike on covered bridge

#20 · (Edited)
We had this on another forum as well (I won that game BTW). A rule I didn't see that is worth having is one of safety. If I see dangerous challenge, I will have to remove them.

Don't place a challenge that is dangerous or illegal, for example having someone stop on the side of the Highway to take a photo is illegal in my State. There are so many challenges such as next to a Mexican Restaurant, a Dry Cleaners, a Delivery Truck, a Fire Hydrant, I could go on an on.

Here is a link for the game I won. http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335677&highlight=Motorcycle+Picture+Game

Note to Jax0238: Please take a look at the rules listed in my link and adapt as needed.

Triple

Next: Covered Bridge

#30 ·
Would a lake count for those of us in land locked states?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.