I participated in this on another forum when I had my other bike and thought it was pretty interesting and get to see how creative people can get. It also gives an excuse to get out and RIDE! Maybe it will catch on here.
Here's the Rules:
1 - Has to be YOUR BMW motorcycle no matter the model.
2 - Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.
3 - Challenge is good for 1 week, if it is not met, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge.
4 - Nothing illegal or unsafe is to be challenged.
5 - Keep comments to a minimum, if you comment, post the current challenge after your comment.
6 - No repeat challenges.
7 - All challenges must be of your bike and a landmark, something most people can ride to or find in their area.
8 - No other bikes can be used in a challenge, ie. your bike next to a Ducati. Some exceptions allowed, ie. you bike next to a bike cop.
If challenge in play is questionable then 3 votes will be used to determine if the challenge is passed.
Examples - "Your motorcycle in a garage", "Your motorcycle crossing a river", "Your motorcycle with no engine", "Your motorcycle next to a firetruck" etc. Doesn't need to be a fancy picture, cell phones, whatever works.
Thanks guys. Remember, this thread is supposed to get guys to WANT to go ride right away and beat his friend to the picture challenge, be creative, but have limits. Thanks and let me know what you think!
First challenge, your bike next to a mile marker 104 sign.
1. Your bike next to a mile marker - RansomT
2. Your bike and a Covered Bridge - Rush66crp
3. Your bike and a Police Vehicle - Jmk83
4. Your bike next to the Ocean - AK1
5. Your bike next to an Airplane - guambra2001
6. Your bike next to a Racetrack - 1000RR
7. Your bike with an animal along for the ride - guambra2001
8. Your bike next to a FireTruck - ELLAinLA
9. Your bike next to a Rainbow - Cloz86
10. Your bike with a Checkered Flag - ELLAinLA
11. Your bike on top of a building - guambra2001
12. Your bike next to a curvy road sign - tms217
13. Your bike next to a Train - tms217
14. Your bike on a bridge or next to a McDonalds - Jax0238