BMW S1000RR Forum banner

HP4 Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust System Ti/Ti

13K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  irelandjr 
#1 ·
Akrapovic HP4 full titanium exhaust system in mint condition. There are a couple of superficial blemishes, but even the most discerning buyer would be hard pressed to pick this system apart. Everything is included to install aside from a passenger peg bolt and nut.

$1,750 shipped

Inquiries please call 219-730-6258 -Chris

This will fit 2010-2014 S1000RR's as well as 2013-2014 HP4 models. 4 different header collars will allow this exhaust to fit 3rd gen 2015+ RR's. It will also fit a S1000R if the original collars are turned down.

See less See more
#29 · (Edited)
As an FYI to make it work on my 16, the connecting sleeves will cost me a cool $350 (pre-tax) as I was told they are special ordered in Germany. This doesn't include the gasket.
Fyi, you're getting robbed.
They are available from Akrapovic, or one of their retailers, though Revzilla simply lists them as out of stock, yet Carpimoto does not.

You WILL need 4 of these Akrapovic P-102 Cylinder Head Inner Sleeve and are usually around $20-$25 USD each.

You MIGHT very well be able to use the flanges that his ( @irelandjr ) header already has, but if not..... 4 of these too..... Akrapovic Spare part number P-FK12

Which brings us back to the approximate total, with shipping (even if it comes from Italy) that Irelandjr mentioned a few posts back.
These are the actual part numbers from Akrapovic, (same part) that you are charged around 100% + due to it coming through the BMW "pipeline", in the following schematic.
http://www.carpimoto.it/Images/Products/Pdf/E-B10R4_Schematic.pdf
An early holiday gift, for those of you interested in this exhaust....:):):):):)

#32 ·
No problem, a little gratitude goes a long way.
As @irelandjr mentioned above, you will NOT need different flanges, as evidenced by a schematic of the 2010-14 Akrapovic header
http://www.carpimoto.it/Images/Products/Pdf/E-B10E2_Schematic.pdf
So buy the 4 sleeves for around $80-$125 and pay this man less than half what a brand new HP4 exhaust with cat would cost you otherwise.

I still can't understand why this has not been taken off his hands.
Well, maybe a little, considering the beating that has relentlessly been handed to me when trying to sell lightly used "big ticket parts" that are fully functional, in every way, for less than half the cost of new.
Everyone's friendly, until it comes to parting with cash, then they want to be CUTE.
Peace!
:confused:

#38 ·
iWatchs is for Apple hippies. I do have a soft spot for Breitlings.

Buy this full system already. It's a much better ROI than jewelry and watches.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.