BMW S1000RR Forum banner

NRC Fender Eliminators and NRC Flush Mount Front Signals

14K views 41 replies 10 participants last post by  MotoMillion 
#1 · (Edited)

One of the cleanest and best engineered fender eliminator kits for your S1000RR and S1000R that is available!

In STOCK and ready to ship!

- Plug & Play LED turn signals.
- No need for resistors, the signal flash rate will not change!
- Flush mounted tail plate sealing the exposed gap after removing stock fender
- Adjustable US or EU license plate bracket allowing a standard or tucked plate location. For EU license plate brackets there is an additional $10 charge.
- Adjustable license plate and license plate light angle.
- LED license plate light (connected with butt connectors)
- Turn signal lenses are CNC machined from polycarbonate and all plates and brackets are powder coated aluminum.

How much?
- NRC Fender Eliminator Kits are ONLY! $209.95 USD
- Fee shipping to USA!
- Shipping to Canada is only $15 USD, and your item will ship from Canada to you.
- International Shipping to Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finalnd, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom is only $22 USD.
- International Shipping to other countries is $50 USD.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 2-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/products/nrc-bmw-s1000rr-fender-eliminator-kit or use the PayPal BUY NOW links below.
- Use promo code S1000RRFORUM-Q2 for the forum discount on our website.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- These fit 2015-2016 BMW S1000RR motorcycles.

Installation:
- Fairly simple to install. Here is a HOW-TO that a forum member posted > CLICK HERE

NRC S1000RR / S1000R FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT

-----​

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
NRC S1000RR Front Flush Mount LED Signals

Add style to your S1000RR with a custom designed LED front blinker from New Rage Cycles. If you are looking to remove your stock turn signal setup, we offer you a plug and play front turn signal setup that is sleek, follows the lines of the fairing, and completely cleans up your S1000RR!

* No resistors needed to be installed, the signal flash rate will not change with these LED indicators! *

NRC turn signals are plug and play, saving time and money on installation, and allowing you to plug in and ride on.

Turn signal lenses are CNC machined from polycarbonate and all plates and brackets are powder coated aluminum.

How much?
- NRC S1000RR LED Flush Mount Front Signals are ONLY! $129.95 USD
- Free Shipping to USA!
- Shipping to Canada is only $15 USD, and your item will ship from Canada to you.
- International Shipping to Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finalnd, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom is only $19 USD.
- International Shipping to other countries is $45 USD.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 2-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collect...1000rr-led-front-flush-mount-led-turn-signals or use the PayPal BUY NOW links below.
- Use promo code S1000RRFORUM-Q2 for the forum discount on our website.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- These fit all year BMW S1000RR motorcycles as well as all HP4 models.

Installation:
- Very easy to install. On average install should only take 20 minutes.

NRC S1000RR FRONT LED FLUSH MOUNT TURN SIGNALS

#3 ·
Both the fender eliminators and the led front signals are IN STOCK!

Fast FREE shipping with-in USA, as an S1000RR Forum special!

You'll receive your item within 1-3 business days Guaranteed!

Including APO /FPO addresses as well!

#6 ·
I find this fender eliminator particularly pleasing.

It is obviously thoughtfully designed and, like all good designs, appears simple once you see it. The FE also exhibits a delicious carefully handmade quality, like a good blacksmith's work; it does not have the typical, quickly stamped out feel of so many components. I particularly like the CNC machined polycarbonate turn signal lenses, which compliment the matte black powdercoated finish.

And the plate angle and plate light are both easily adjustable. This FE is what a talented cabinet maker would come up with if he worked in metal and polycarbonate.

And, accordingly, I am highly tempted by the front turn signals, even though I was not even vaguely considering replacing the turn signals.

By the way, the FE came very carefully packed (amusingly so) and arrived at lightning speed.

#11 ·
Payment cleared up sent for all parts! Looking forward to receiving and installing all of the parts. Hopefully everything cleared up. Please let me know if theirs anything more I can/need to do. Thank you for the great customer service and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Cheers,

Ty

#15 ·
Both the Fender Eliminator Kit and the Front Flush Mount LED signals are in stock!

1-3 business day delivery within USA!

Get rid of that ugly fender with this beautiful fender eliminator kit that features integrated signal lights!

#16 ·
The nicest fender eliminators on the market for your 2015 - 2016 S1000RR are now available directly from our website at www.motomillion.com !

Use promo code S1000RRFORUM-Q2 receive an additional forum discount on all products!

#17 ·
The best fender eliminator kit on the market for your 2015-2016 S1000RR!

Comes complete with an LED plate light!

Get rid of the bulky turn signals at the rear with the integrated super bright led signals that this fender eliminator has.

Special pricing for S1000RR forums with the discount code on our website, guaranteed to be the lowest price available. Remember shipping is always free within USA!

#22 ·
#27 ·
Looks like the have finally put he instructions online.

We print out the instructions and add them to the boxes ourselves though, if you purchase from us there should be the instructions included.

#29 ·
Clean up the looks of your S1000RR with the top quality products from NRC!

Remember all forum members get a discount, simply use S1000RRFORUM as your discount code at checkout!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.